How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

read bani singho.....nothing will happen without kirpa of guru maharaj, no manukh will make khalistan, it will be guru ji's kirpa that makes it...that time is still some ways away.

and the only way we get kirpa is through his bani........bani bharro rajh ke!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very few sikhs died for freedom and living like free men, mughuls well the maratha hindus rocked the day lights out of them as well and pushed them out of majority of india

Sikh contribution to Indian freedom movement

Hanged: 93 out of 121 were Sikhs -->> 77%.

Jallian Wala Bagh massacre: 799 out of 1399 were Sikhs -->> 62%

Life imprisonment: 2147 out of 2646 were Sikhs -->> 81%

Out of 42,000 recruits in the Indian National Army under the command of Subhash Chandra Bose, 28,000 soldiers contributing 67% of strength, were Sikhs.

Book source : "History of Indian National Congress"

SOME PPL CLAIM THESE GUYS BECAME GURSIKHS LAST SECOND BUT THEIR'S NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS

Bhagat Singh's desire to take Amrit is evident from Jail Chithiyaan. If someone wants to dispute the words of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, then that is their choice. As for the article "Why I am an atheist", we already discussed the futility of that article on this forum on here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=31285&hl= . Pay special attention to the posts by Azaad and SikhChronicle.com. Want more? Here you go: http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?show...c=21687&hl= . Still not happy? Ok, how about http://www.tapoban.org/forum/read.php?1,253 . Now you show me proof that he did NOT want to take Amrit, and that he was hanged as a mona. Its easy to ask for proof, but a different story when the reverse happens. Its easy to say "Your sources are a bunch of individuals who post online". Fine, you find me an authentic source to prove what you are saying is true. Go right ahead!

There is SO MUCH historical evidence that challenges their rewritten version of history that their arguments are a doddle to knock over.
Such as? The shaheedi of Baba Deep Singh ji to restore the sanctity of Sri Harmandir Sahib? Or the slaying of Massa Ranghar by Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtab Singh? Or the shaheedi of the Vadday and Chhote Sahibzaade? Or the shaheedi of Bhai Taru Singh ji? Or was it Bhai Subeg Singh and Bhai Shahbaz Singh? Wait, was it the Khalsa mothers who got their babies torn apart and had a garland of their infant limbs put around their necks? Exactly which history are the hated "GurSikhs" distorting, do you care to explain please?

As for the Kharkoo Singhs going to Pakistan, I am not too sure about it why they did it. Maybe Bijla Singh can elaborate. And I try my best not to judge a fellow human being as I have seen monnay who are more devoted to Sikhi than most "Amritdharis" like me. But that doesn't reduce the significance of Amrit. Amrit is a gift from Gurujee, and will always remain and be seen as such no matter what excuses people make.

see i tried finding that statistic and source before and the reference of who came up with that statistic and were they gather their information from cause theirs a hindu website were ppl are challenging sikhs on the amount of freedom fighters they produced while they named over 100 hindu freedom fighters that were hanged while that statistic you provided claims only 30 non sikhs were hanged, but even though if those numbers are real and true only 4000 ppl died for india's freedom movement, just shows the british had sikhs like slaves, and really only reason india got its freedom was cause of nazi bombings, but till this day we can only name three freedom fighters bhagat singh kartar singh and udham singh.

lol hahaah dude bhagat singh was an athiest ill get you the book title in next few days ill give you pages to read were many members of bhagat singh's family talk about how he refused god and died an athiest, bhagat singh refused to take on religion, he followed and used lenins tactics for revolution.

But you attack non gursikhs but you don't answer my questions, if you claim a non gursikh is not a sikh then why did guru ji send maharaja ranjit singh a non gursikh to give sikhs an empire and homeland, as well once again name me any gursikh who did any more damage then bhagat singh udham singh and kartar singh to british rule.

PS: even if bhagat singh last few days became a gursikh even though their's no evidence just ppl making up story's cause his family claims he died an athiest, cause so called insucure gursikhs like you get insecure and need to make up false smack about bhagat singh being a gursikh, during the time bhagat singh was fighting for freedom he was an athiest.

Why don't you name a greater leader since the guru's time then maharaja ranjit singh, who was a non gursikh drank alchole and had many wives, including many members of his army who drank alchole. Read any of his books.

And while you at it name any gursikhs who did more damage to british rule then bhagat singh kartar singh and udham singh.

(please ive also heard funny stupid stuff like udham singh and kartar singh went gursikh just before they died) I guess its insecure gursikhs who make up this stuff cause it stops them from being able to TRY looking down on non gursikhs cause they feel insecure about themselves)

PS IM NOT JUDGING ALL GURSIKHS MOST IN MY EXPERIENCE ARE GREAT PPL WHO INSPIRE PPL TO BETTER THEMSELVES BUT FOR THE FEW SO CALLED GURSIKHS WHO HAVE INSECURITY ISSUES AND JUDGE OTHERS MAKE ME LAUGH AND TRY TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS ONLY TO GET MOUTHED OFF.

england left because england got bombed by the germans and couldn't afford keeping india enslaved and unfortanatly thousands of sikhs died for england and very few sikhs died for freedom and living like free men,

Falling prey to the English version of history is very common among those who are hell bent on discrediting Sikhs from freeing India. England was bombed but it received much support from its allies. British got all the wealth from India. It was a great plan of the British to misguide the world by lying that they were voluntarily leaving whereas it is a known fact in the history of the world that no country gained freedom by having the ruler leave the throne voluntarily. Would the British have received any respect from the world had the entire world known the fact that only tiny fraction of Indian population was opposing the British rule and winning? Yes winning because Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar was a complete success. Anand Karaj Act, removal of the statues from Darbar Sahib, legalization of Kirpan and wearing black turban and an increasing number of Sikhs (Amritdharis) opposing the British rule are all examples of how Sikhs were becoming successful in the freedom movement. Thousands of Hindus were behind Gandhi and opposing the British rule in other parts of India. Sikhs started the movement right after Punjab was annexed. Study Sikh history starting 1849 with Bhai Maharaj Singh.

mughuls well the maratha hindus rocked the day lights out of them as well and pushed them out of majority of india and they did come and they did come into the punjab fighting the mughuls,

This once again is false. Majority of India? Stronghold of the Mughal empire was in the North. Marathas couldn't raise their army after Panipat battle as opposed to the Sikhs who lost 50% of their population in one day in 1762 yet just within three year not only defeated Abdali twice but became the only ruling power in Punjab. Marathas couldn't even defeat Tipu Sultan. It was the same Shivaji Maratha who changed his caste by paying huge sum of money and then oppressed and tortured its own people. Marathas left Punjab without ever coming face to face in the battlefield. Marathas left Delhi around 1781 after hearing that the Sikhs were coming.

most gurdwaras especially the khalistani gurdwaras are some of the most conteversy gurdwaras, vancouver oh man these khalistanis give the media plenty of stuff to use to bash us with when they fight and cry with eachother.

I have seen many Gurdwaras being run by monas and the committee members are the most corrupt people I have seen in my life yet I am not generalizing and judging the entire mona community. Judging the entire community based on few people's actions is nothing but foolishness.

You talk about india's freedom movement and how sikhs kicked out england, well i can name three sikhs that weren't gursikhs who died fighting the british in the 20th century, bhagat singh(well he was an athiest and wrote a letter), udham singh, kartar singh, could you name me some freedom fighters that weren't gursikhs???

This is plain stupid. "Three Sikhs that weren't gursikhs"? Your incapability to understand Gurmat astounds me. Sikh and Gursikh is the same. Bhagat Singh grew hair and wished to take Amrit. He admitted that his contribution was nothing compared to Sikhs who had spent 10+ years in prison. Udham Singh and Bhagat Singh both were inspired by the Sikhs who planned to start a Ghadar in 1914 and shaheeds of 1919. Kartar Singh Sarabha had the company of many Sikhs who started Ghadar Party. I don't know much about his life but perhaps you could provide some evidence that he wasn't an Amritdhari. In either case, the inspiration and backbone of the freedom movement was Sikhs all along. Heck, even Gandhi looked up to Sikhs and copied the peaceful struggle methods.

You talk about Maharaja Ranjit Singh like you know it all. It was Hari Singh Nalwa and Akali Phoola Singh who pushed back the Pathans. Ranjit Singh couldn't have been what he was without Rani Sada Kaur who was an Amritdhari gursikh. His misl was very strong and that was due to Amritdharis in the misl. His grandson and father were also Amritdharis in the misl. Ranjit Singh wasn't an immoral person when he was in the misl. It was only after he took over all the misls and even that was because other misls helped. His kingdom was protected by the Sikh armies. No doubt he was a good leader and had lot of love and passion for Sikhi (which many Sikhs need these days) but he couldn't have done anything without Gursikhs. He trusted monay dogras and we all know what that lead to. And your question about why did God send him is completely irrational and ludicrous. First of all, ask God why he sent him. Second, tell me why did God send hitler to kill 6 million jews and indira Gandhi to kill thousands of innocent Sikhs? No one is a Sikh by birth. One becomes a Sikh after taking Amrit and keeping rehat. So the speculation of God sending a "non-gursikhs" to Sikhs house is absurd.

Hindus did much more than to us in 84 than what Muslims did back in 47. Muslims were not equipped with heavy artillery by the government. In fact, Gandhi and other Hindu leaders are largely responsible for this which is why Sikhs shouldn't support India. Sikhs have suffered much more in India. Don't throw excuses and study the history a little bit in its true version.

"dalsingh" why do you always take the sources that portray Sikhs as drug addict looters to be accurate? What evidence you have that such sources have been verified to be correct? Why don't you study jeevan of Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Taru Singh and others like them? It seems to me that you like it when Gursikhs are insulted and portrayed as immoral people so that you can justify your apostasy from Sikhi.

MODERATORS DELETE MY OTHER COMMENTS THAT I POSTED IN LAST 1 HOUR, BUT IF YOUR NOT GOING TO POST THESE COMMENTS JUST SHOWS THE HYPOCRACY AND INSECURITY OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE.

Im ANGERED at so called gursikhs judging and trying to look down on others

udham singh and kartar singh were non gursikhs, they had cut hair and udham singh in his life just stopped following religion but did believe in a god. Thats why he would change his name to show sikh musim hindu unity.

bhagat singh's family friends and his fellow prisioners and prison guards claimed he was an athiest, so thats why ppl call him an athiest and ill provide the book in a few days were his own sister claimed he was an athiest and why he was an athiest.

secondly unfortanatly that number that 93 of 121 men hanged for india's freedom movement is wrong cause theirs a hindu website that names 100 hindu freedom fighters that were hanged. Thats why im asking for the reference to that statistic and how they came up with those numbers

unfortanatly i don't believe in conspiracy's and its a known fact reason british left india was they couldn't afford investing any money into stabalising india cause it got to instable, as well cause they had to rebuild their own country, and no its not a conspiracy for the british to cover up cause they felt humilated by sikh freedom fighters cause they confessed up that pathans were the reason they couldn't conquere afghanistan and that pathans rocked them.

AS WELL SINCE THEIR OUR PPL WHO CLAIM ONLY SIKHS BROUGHT INDIA FREEDOM AND THAT ENGLAND IS TO HUMILATED TO ADMIT THIS HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ONLY 4000 PPL DIEING BRING INDIA FREEDOM. AS WELL WHY CAN HINDUS NAME DOZENS OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS YET SIKHS CAN ONLY NAME UDHAM SINGH KARTAR SINGH AND BHAGAT SINGH.

as well maharaja ranjit singh started drinking at a young age so he could impress his fellow sikh soilders and generals cause back then the more you could drink the more respect you would win, this is a fact recorded by sikh and western historians, showing that many men that surrounded maharaja ranjit singh were non gursikhs.

It was under maharaja ranjit singh's leadership that he pushed pathans out of punjab and put them on the run and under his leadership they invaded afghanistan.

So once again for any so called gursikh who wants to judge non gursikh sikhs please tell me any gursikhs who hurt the british more then bhagat singh udham singh and kartar singh, and why guru ji would send maharaja ranjit singh a non gursikh to lead siksh into having their own empire.

its honeslty a lo of the parents fault

monai whohave gud parents will still have a lot of rspect for sikhi and guru je

they might not b able to follow it , but the sharda is there

but a lot of the parents who want their childfren to be like white kids and modern, mess it all up

kids also shduntbe taught anything to craz like u HAVE TO KEEP AMRIT AND BIBEK, but rather teach em the history and the beauty of it and the basic teachings of guru je like naam japo and vad ke chakko

then sikhi will stay strong

but if the parents want ttheir children to be white, wa u gonna do

but till this day we can only name three freedom fighters bhagat singh kartar singh and udham singh.

I think you don’t know anyone else who died for freedom. How about Babbar Akalis, Ghadar Party, Indian National Army and Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar? How about Kokaas, Bhai Maharaj Singh, Sikh regiments rebelling in 1849 and martyrs of 1919 Vaisakhi? Majority were Sikhs in some and in some movements it was all Sikhs. Most people who were punished were Sikhs. What destroyed the British empire? Naam Simran of Khalsa. Naam Simran woke up the panth and inspired Sikhs to free their Gurdwaras. We got our own university, freed our Gurdwaras, lifted the ban on Kirpan and turban and had our own Anand Marriage Act. We also removed idols from Darbar Sahib. All these accomplishments did not come by cooperating with the British. All Hindus knew to do was kiss up to the British. 5000 hindus in jail had to beg for food whereas only 5 Sikhs in the same jail had the right to cook their own food. Sikhs could go on hunger strike for 40 days as opposed to maximum 5 hours of hindus. Nabha jail was the worst jail in British India. Hindus were in the majority but Sikhs being a tiny fraction of the population contributed a lot more. Compare how many Sikhs died based on their population and see how many hindus died out of 300 million. All Gandhi and his followers knew was to get beat up because they knew nothing about fighting. It was only after 47 that hindu india as a whole became armed. Even in 1947 Hindus sought shelter from Sikhs. It was Sikhs who saved Hindus and it was Sikhs who stood up to Muslims. Hindus like Lajpat Rai being a member of Ghadar Party had no guts to fight, joined Gandhi and died getting beat up. Sikhs fought peacefully only in Gurdwara Reform Movement and that was because they wanted no fights in their Gurdwaras. Besides, they held 3ft Kirpans while protesting. It was a peaceful fights of the brave ones whereas Gandhi’s “peace” fight was of cowardice.

if you claim a non gursikh is not a sikh then why did guru ji send maharaja ranjit singh a non gursikh to give sikhs an empire and homeland

Stupid question. I have already answered this. Why did God send Hitler to exterminate 6 million Jews? Only God know why he sent who but I have already pointed out that Ranjit Singh was raised as a Sikh. He became immoral only after he became a king. His victories were due to Sada Kaur, Hari Singh and Akali Phoola Singh. Diljit Singh (an unknown warrior of his time) was highly praised by Hari Singh Nalwa. Sardar Shaam Singh Atari was also a gursikh who died fighting. I am certain that it was non-Amritdhari monay who betrayed Sikhs and helped the British take over Punjab. Sikhs had occupied Punjab in 1765. Ranjit Singh combined the territories but doesn’t mean Sikhs had nothing to rule prior to that.

as well once again name me any gursikh who did any more damage then bhagat singh udham singh and kartar singh to british rule.

Already addressed. Udham Singh died in 48 in England when British were long gone from India.

Why don't you name a greater leader since the guru's time then maharaja ranjit singh, who was a non gursikh drank alchole and had many wives, including many members of his army who drank alchole. Read any of his books.

I give you some names AGAIN: Baba Banda Singh, Bhai Baaj Singh, Nawab Kapoor Singh, Bhai Shbeg Singh, Sardar Jassa Singh, Sardar Bhagel Singh….the list goes on and on. All these Sikhs were much better leaders than Ranjit Singh because they had moral standard and lived Sikh way of life. What Nawab Kapoor Singh did was far beyond what Ranjit Singh did. Ranjit Singh was certainly a good leader but not a good Sikh leader.

Have you provided any credible evidence to back up your falsified claims? I think not.

bijla singh zindabad

mandeep is some retard

he thinks sant ji were terrorist... amritdharis are cowards... hindus liberated india... signs of madness?

man ur getting on my nerves now

keep making this type of threads and.... my anger will burst out......

whoa, man calm down

we can't get khalistan until the PEOPLE want it

khalistanis are minority

most people are against it

what we must do is leave the guns behind for a while, and use peaceful methods.

go village to village, fix a water pump, give them a tractor, help pay off their debts

in other words, make them LIKE us, and not see us as just more crazy seperatists

blowin up busses and killing innocents, accident or not, is not going to work

i think that's why we failed the first time--there wasn't enough chardi kala. there were too many corrupt kharkoos that killed the movement, and the eyes of commoners, made us look like dakoos more than anything else

khalistanis must show that we CARE for the lives of the people we will rule once we get freedom

with the suppost of all punjabis, hindus, christians, muslims, and sikh alike, we can do anything

sikh raj all over again.

mandeep99, all your questions have been answered more than once on atleast 3 Sikh forums online. I have no idea what your intentions/agenda is, and what point you want to prove. You speak out against Sant Ji, you consider an online Hindu MSN group as a solid evidence, you speak against RSS but hardly against Congress, you doubt the words of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. What is it that you want to get across?