Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwalee ji

Gupt daasan daas

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i havent reached the last part and i know bhaisahib says what u mentioned bout singhs following the rehit...but also a shaheed singh himself appeared to bhaisahib and described Khalsa Raj to him...therefore have no doubts that there will be Khalsa Raj.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if khalistan is jus gonna b punjab (if thats the case, i am totally against the movement, cus not enuff land, n stuff) its gonna b lke 1947, i saw sum film, n nehru went 2 sum gurdwara, n all the singhs were askin they wud get 2 nankhana sahib n panja sahib, sum important places. so if khalistan is made, then only 3 takhats will b in our control, n not 5. how will singhs get 2 patna sahib n hajoor sahib, theres loadsa singhs goin now, but if khalistan woz made, wud the number fall cuz hindus wud turn against sikhs (they did with msulims in 47, so its obvious)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalistan is acually the property of the khalsa. Sikh leaders made a mistake, and were tricked into giving khalsa raj to the india thing, as india( nehru and htem) made fake promises. Khalistan is huuuuuuugeee( well, compared to punjab now). It will easily be big enough. And after we get the punjab in india, we want the punjab back from pakistan,as that too belongs too the khalsa. Mostly all gurghars come into khalistan property.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

There is a huge difference between khalsa raaj and khalistan. Khalistan is jusyt temorary because our people need a place to rpactice there religon is peace without any government threats. We need a place were there is no influence of another religions government. Khalsitan will be there to get our youth back into sikhi. Kalsa raaj is when khalsa will tkae over the world. Khalsa will rule the wrld because it says in bani, but for a temporary time we need a place for us as guru sahib said religon cannot be practice in a area without peace. So we need an area for lil while.

khalistani Posted on Feb 27 2004, 03:07 PM

And after we get the punjab in india, we want the punjab back from pakistan,as that too belongs too the khalsa.
read what u r saying veer...u gonna tell all those muslims that Khalsa is gonna rule them? u think all other muslim countries gonna sit and smile and let that happen? what makes u think muslims of pakistan will EVER in the next thousand years even dream of submitting to Sikh rule? i give u 100% assurance they won't. yes we all believe in and want Khalistan but please lets be realistic and AWAKE!!!

Guest Akaal108

Sant ji will come back because sant maharaj baba thakur singh ji said so... he is a mahatama and so i must beleive him and his bachan beacause guroo maharaj ji said so to beleive in sant/mahatamas and their bachans!!!

End of story :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hahahaha

never thought id see the day when the singhs of kalgidhar patshah guru gobind singh je were afraid of musalman. oh, well youre opinion

and ps, navjot is right, we need a place in the meantime, until khalsa raj is made

and khalistan is huge, compared to now a days punjab. It is allt he territiory maharaja ranjit singh je ruled and conqured

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!