• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A degree to work a MAC?

Huh?

Are you mad?

LOL

It's so easy.

I bet all those MAC haters haven't even spent a day using a MAC before.

At least us MAC-freaks have spent years slaving over our PC's before seeing the light in the MAC!!!!

I certainly won't be going back EVER!!!!

MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC

MAC IS GREAT

MAC IS WONDERFUL

LETS ALL BUY A MAC

AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

mophlrkb - i totally agree with you!..

Microsoft have copied everything from apple, and still they cant do a very good job of it... PC are still rubbish!

and they are cheaper in the long run, a PC will have viruses a couple of days after purchasing, my mac, and all other macs on the other hand have no viruses and dont need and dont plan on getting any virus Free

1978- when was the last time you used a mac.. just have a look at my past posts in support for apple macs....can you name some good things that PCs come standard with...apart from all the messy wires and the viruses

im seriously thinking of switching to mac, they are far faster then pcs, u can browse the net without havin 2 worry about viruses and spyware etc.

The only thing that stops me is software available on the mac,

who knows alot about macs, can I PM them? (or if on msn, send me their addy).

thanks!

windows is made by microsoft and microsft is *something realy mean will be writen here*

i know how you feel!... its almost like a i've been there done that kind of thing... switch to apple... was just awesome!... and with it an amazing OS.. its something you wont regret

well my laptop is broke so maby i will by a mac now

might i suggest a MacBook Pro abit pricy, but the best laptop on the market.. i know a few people who have just recently brought laptops, unfortunately they went for the wrong choice... and are already suffering with problems