Macworld 2008!

itech

lool my mission: to convert mac freaks into pc lovers once and for all by any means nessaccery

1978- very unlucky i think you will be fighting this one on your own 'mission impossible' however in that film they make the impossible... possible sadly in your case... no...can..do?

so in your eyes what can a 'PC' do that a Mac cant?.. apart from catching viruses, Crashing and loosing data

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on my own cus pc lovers r enjoying the amazing fetures pc has, n they hav no tym to convince mac freaks, but however i feel sorry for u, and am giving u the chnace to convert bak, unfortunatly mac freaks havent got much to do excpet for makin silly pics on adobe and goin bak in tym

1. mac have no brains, there only good cus they use programs invented by pc ahem microsoft office, have they made there own? hmm nah

2. there to expensive, should be spending your money on more worthwhile things like CHARITY heheh

3. there white, while pc comes in a varrity of vibrant colours

4.the desingers of macs rasict, he clearly stated in 84 wen it was released that if he knew black ppl wer guna buy it, he would have refused to be part of the desgin team

5.dont mess with me, nai ta meh tera mission impossible banaa dehna!

looool big up to ma pc lovers! p.s sum1 help me

pc lovers r enjoying the amazing fetures pc has

yes they are amazing arn't they?.. esspicly as enjoyable features are copied off OSX 10.5 Leopard!

1. mac have no brains, there only good cus they use programs invented by pc ahem microsoft office, have they made there own? hmm nah

Microsoft office is boring and yes they have made their own.. iWork '08; Pages - better version of Word, Numbers - much better version of Excel and Keynote - amazing compared to Powerpoint. Oh.. iWork '08 which may i add is only £55 - where as Microsoft office Cost... ALOT more!... about £150 more! and not to mention iLife '08 which comes free on every MAC

2. there to expensive, should be spending your money on more worthwhile things like CHARITY heheh

Apples may be a little Pricy yes.. but they are better in the long run... and for charity Apple do help charity such as their (product) RED range where a certin amount of money after purchase goes to charity to help where they need it most iPod Nano iPod Shuffle.. (the RED ones!)

3. there white, while pc comes in a varrity of vibrant colours

they acctualy come in Black, White, and Aluminum... its called a more professional look... standards only apple know of

4.the desingers of macs rasict, he clearly stated in 84 wen it was released that if he knew black ppl wer guna buy it, he would have refused to be part of the desgin team

As i've provided evidence supporting my 'case'.. please provide yours

5.dont mess with me, nai ta meh tera mission impossible banaa dehna!

no comment!.. childish behavior... lol

no sikhitothemax desktop version on macs OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT ONE?

Yup parallels, VMware Fusion or Boot Camp... problem solved... MAC's have no issue over compatibility, as smartsingh24 said, they run windows better then a machine 'designed' for windows the secret is Dual-Boot :s

what will u do if the online server went down???? and all other online gurbani search engines eh eh eh

1. i'd use parallels, VMware Fusion or Boot Camp

2. i'd tell the site ADMIN to get a better web hosting where they BACK UP!, so if one sever goes down its transfered onto another sever... Problem solved :D

thank you techno singh, well itech shame mac didnt have the brains to make a MAC processoer, instead they use intel processors which are made for pcs, but spose mac wernt able to maker a beter one, maybe cus they dont have the money seen as people buy more pcs for home/business/school use, funny macs are so good but no wer to be seen? itech convert willingly or i will force you

instead they use intel processors which are made for pcs

who say that they are made for PC's?... there is no proof shown there they are universal working with both Microsoft and Apple

spose mac wernt able to maker a beter one

is there any need to make a better one.. after all;

1. how many PC's do you see with an INTEL 8-core processor? (Mac Pro) look carefully where is says "Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Harpertown” processors".. may i also add the Mac Pro is the worlds Fastest Machine!

2. If Intel are for PC's (as you say) why did Apple and Intel work together to make one of the smallest processors just for the MacBook Air?

maybe cus they dont have the money seen as people buy more pcs for home/business/school use

Macs are now being used in Newly built and More ADVANCED schools and colleges as for home users; Last year alone Apple increased there overall sales over Microsoft from 40% to over 44%

funny macs are so good but no wer to be seen?

Yes... funny isn't it compared to Microsoft who Dominated the Market for the past god knows how many years... now that Apple have come along and taken almost 25% of home users alone in the last year and a half.. Microsoft crapped themselves... so they decided to COPY... and TRY doing something better and as a result they F.A.I.L.E.D