Panj Granthi Gutka

wjkk wjkf

i gots acess to panj granthi gutkas. like actual panj granthi ones too, not with other banis in em. just the 10 banis its supposed to have. you anywhere in the states? maybe i could mail it to you?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

its maharaj sahibs jee banee..shud b treated with utmost respect... if people want gutkeh sahibs then they PERSONALLY have to come and get it...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh

bhenjee man ur messed (jke) tongue.gif

lolu ask bout slough area..

jus ask slough sangat

we got a feww

cuz maharaj deh kirpaa deh naal were GHETTOO PPL...

kirpaa deh naal we got some taksalee gutkeh sahibs...sikh missionary...laareevaar gutkeh sahibs (sparse) so jus come and pik which one u need jeeoo.. jus come after camp.. nd some1 wil show u where they are (muhahaha secret locatio.. gota b careful from thieves jamdoot.gif )

taksleee gutkeh sahibs have aload of baneean... so ye :s

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaluh :D

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh

btw i was joking bhenj dnt tke nefik i said offensive!!! lol..

hahaha OK Pahji....lol I gotta get used to knowing sangat in Slough now...I just got no phone credit and stuff and I find Sikh Sangat an easier way to communicate cos I'm on the computer at college all day. tongue.gif

dang, well i gots a nihang singh gutka thats got the whole thing on it, but i like the jatha brindran gutkas better, yea thats pretty much the only bani they be missing is sharstr naam mala.

but hey, how come gutkas dont have like bachitar natak, or like zuffernama in them?

do they have like dasem granth pothis? i want one....

if u want every thing in gutka that will make it a granth ... actually gutkas are for nitname ... and i think 1 in 10000 will have bachitar natak as his nitname ... so keeping them in gutkas with other bannis is not good .... it will only make gutka bulky ....

if u need to read bachitarnatak once a month then go for separate gutka with a specific banni ... and if u include it in ur nitname ... then after 30 days u may not need gutka

huh? read it once a month?

singhs in the past used to do so much nitneam, it was unbelieveable.

now a days, nitneam is only 7 banis, but i heard katha, and giani ji says singhs used to read bani after bani in which they called nitneam, used to sit for hours and hours doing nitneam....

ok, i went totally off topic....sorry....

yeah they use to and many still do ... but how many have nitname of bachiternatak today ... i think they are rare to find ... what i m trying to say is some bannis are read on specific occasions so its not good to put them in nitname gutkas and make them bulky ....