Comp Mashed!

G_Kaur_

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

myy computer is properrr mashedd./..im tryin to do my work but it keeps on clicking on next things...and controlling itslef blink.gif ...e.g. it goes to "start" and opens up different programs and everythnig hapenning soo fast!!! andddd its closing down every web page...its going BIZARRE :homer

has anyone had the same problemmmm ?... ive JUSTT about managed to post this heree! its so anoyinggg...i dnt know if its the mouse or the computer?

pleasee any advisee thnksss!

vaheguroo jee kaa khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

are u using a wireless mouse or keyboard... some have the tendancies to act up by themselves... but opening programs, that sounds more like sum sort of virus.

My advice would be to download

AVG Antivirus (Free Version)

Spybot Search and Destroy (Free)

both from download.com

update them both and restart and boot into safe mode (tap F8 till you get menu, then navigate to safe mode with arrow keys)

then run a scan.

Safe mode stops third party applications from running... therefore meanin that if any viruses are on the system then they wont start thus allowing you to scan and delete them.

hope it helps

Sounds like a virus issue to me. Seen it many times before where someone installs a Trojan or something like that then controls your pc. Strangely enough i did some tests with a keylogger once and that did exactly the same as you are getting.

Try one thing however, disconnect it from the net and see if it gives you the same issue. If you have a wireless card on it then turn your router off.

Having said all that I have also seen the issues others mention exhibit the same symptoms.

If it is a virus/spyware best to do a rebuild.