Historical Gurdwaras In Asia Outside India & Pakistan

guptveer1469

the historical gurdwaras in india are quite well maintained. And since a few years Pakistan has started to repair some gurdwaras which is fine. As i came to know that there are ven gurdwaras related to Guru Ji in Nepal, Saudi Arab, Azarbaijan, i thought how would their situation be as not many Sikh in world know about these gurdwaras let alone having visited them...

There are these particular gurdwaras related to guru Nanak Sahib ji's udaasis (please keep adding)

Gurdwara Choha Sahib aka Chashma Sahib Pathshahi Pehli, Jalalabad, Afghanistan

Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Mecca, Saudi Arab

Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Medina, Saudi Arab

Gurdwara Pehli Pathshai, Baku, Azarbaijan

Gurdwara Baba Nanak, Baghdad, Iraq

Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Tabrez, Iran

Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Kurukal Mandap, Sri Lanka

Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Koti, Sri Lanka

Gurdwara Guru Nanak Math, Balaju, Nepal

2 of the above gurdwaras are impossuible to reach or even view a photo....

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Mecca) - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Medina) - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

... I don't think there are anhy gyanis or sevadars in Mecca and/or Medina... A non-muslim can't even enter these 2 cities let alone live there (as sevadar, ...)

I know that there is a gurdwara in mecca and medina from a site... i think it was allaboutsikhs

and i can bet that these gurdwaras are ruins now... if we can't even maintain historical gurdwaras in other countries where non-muslims are allowed to enter, then think what about countries/cities where none-muslims arent allowed....

and i can bet that these gurdwaras are ruins now... if we can't even maintain historical gurdwaras in other countries where non-muslims are allowed to enter, then think what about countries/cities where none-muslims arent allowed....

I know that there is a gurdwara in mecca and medina from a site... i think it was allaboutsikhs
http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/gurudwaras/gu...i-arabia-2.html

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Mecca)

MECCA - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). It is the birthplace of the Muslim prophet Hazrat Mohammed (20.4.570 - 8.6.632). Kaaba is the central shrine of the city. Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Medina)

MEDINA - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). It is the birthplace of the Muslim prophet Hazrat Mohammed (20.4.570 - 8.6.632). Kaaba is the central shrine of the city. Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

Where does it say there is a Gurdwara there ? All it says is that Gurujee and Bhai Mardana Ji visited it, which we all know and agree to. It is impossible to have a non-Muslim place of worship in Saudi Arabia.

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Mecca)

MECCA - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). It is the birthplace of the Muslim prophet Hazrat Mohammed (20.4.570 - 8.6.632). Kaaba is the central shrine of the city. Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

Gurudwara Pehli Patshahi (Medina)

MEDINA - It is a Holy Muslim city (in Saudi Arabia). It is the birthplace of the Muslim prophet Hazrat Mohammed (20.4.570 - 8.6.632). Kaaba is the central shrine of the city. Guru Nanak Sahib and Bhai Mardana had visited Mecca, in 1519. Nowadays, non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca.

Its mentioned here.... Bold and underlined?

It is impossible to have a non-Muslim place of worship in Saudi Arabia.

Isnt it impossible to have your head cut, but still put it on your hand and FIGHT?

Isnt it impossible to have your body sawn into 2 pieces and still calmly say Sat Naam?

Isnt it impossible that 21 men fight 10,000 and kill allmost 1/2 of them?

Isn it impossible that Guruji cut all Panj Pyaras head and put it again on them giving them a new life?

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, my friend... All u need is wahegurus/guru jis kirpa