Prayers?

Guest Hopeful

• 3 months later...
Guest -Kaur-

wjkk wjkf

congrats penji :vaheguru:

you should recite as much bani and do as much simran as ppossible.sukhmani sahib is a very good paat to do.

well my mum done sukhmani sahib atleast a few times in a say and well.....here i am on earth as a gursikh :kaur: .....and another thing do u know when a child dies during birth or still birth and then the family/parent and relatives say that the baby mustve done something wrong in its last life, well for a fact thats wrong.the reason for it is because the mother did something wrong during the 9 months.

penji the first few moments of the baby will be in your hands for 9 months.

i wish you the best of luck. :TH:

wjkk wjkf

Guest curious
wjkk wjkf

you should recite as much bani and do as much simran as ppossible.sukhmani sahib is a very good paat to do.

well my mum done sukhmani sahib atleast a few times in a say and well.....here i am on earth as a gursikh :kaur: .....and another thing do u know when a child dies during birth or still birth and then the family/parent and relatives say that the baby mustve done something wrong in its last life, well for a fact thats wrong.the reason for it is because the mother did something wrong during the 9 months.

wjkk wjkf

^^^^

Could you please share the fact supporting this please??

thanks

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

I think you just scared the hell out of her...

All bani will help and congrats jee!!!