Punjabi And Country Music

2desi

Yeah, very good analysis of the similarities. I agree with them. Also, Jatt is more of a race rather than a caste. Just like Rajputs, and others. I may be wrong, but I think this seems accurate.

Regardless though, it is really important for Sikhism to not worry about these things. We need to unite in order to flourish the KHALSA.

Actually it's very important that Sikhism does worry about these things when people innocently say " Jatt is more of a race rather than a caste" and suggest we simply move on.

The disease needs to be highlighted, exposed, and exterminated for us to even begin to understand Sikhi. The caste influence is far too prominent amongst far too many.

Different cultures may exist within Sikhi. However, every ounce of possible jatt cultural celebration is propped up by a tonne of simpleton caste mindset. Those who do understand we have a problem have a duty to confront it at every opportunity.

Budda Singh Ji!!

I fall at your feet!! :WW: lmao

wow some1 actually knows caste iz not aloud in Sikhi! :@

i completely agree with you bro! ive been tryin 2 spread dat message 4 aggges now but ppl dont wanna know and apparently im wrong n they are right grin.gif but Singh! i love the way you know its wrong and dont let any1 make u say its ok or anythin!! love u man! lmao this has got 2 b da subject dat really gets 2 me tha most!

U shuld see how bad it is down here in kent blink.gif lmao der no such religion as Sikhism now lmao, u either jatt or tharkhan or summin lmao. I remember once i was on the coach to go 2 da 1984 remberance march, and on da coach der wer like 5 Gyani's and all of em wer like "JATT YAA!!" i woz like lmao!!!

Jatt is not a caste

yeah it's a dance group LOL.gif

And neither is the kkk or nazi's a caste… ?

hey maybe the brahmin's aren't a caste either, they are a race or a very extended family right? they share a common lineage like those of us who identify as jatts don't they? they are proud of their lineage aren't they? they consider their lineage superior just like jatts, don't they (oh come on, just slightly superior).

which all makes sense now because the majority who identify with jatt pride have fundamental views akin to, but just not as extreme, as those professing superiority via birth as in the case of brahmins, the KKK, or Nazi’s.

to get onto the battlefield, we have to get out of our caves.

haterzzzzzz

Jatt is not a caste

yeah it's a dance group LOL.gif

And neither is the kkk or nazi's a caste… ?

hey maybe the brahmin's aren't a caste either, they are a race or a very extended family right? they share a common lineage like those of us who identify as jatts don't they? they are proud of their lineage aren't they? they consider their lineage superior just like jatts, don't they (oh come on, just slightly superior).

which all makes sense now because the majority who identify with jatt pride have fundamental views akin to, but just not as extreme, as those professing superiority via birth as in the case of brahmins, the KKK, or Nazi’s.

to get onto the battlefield, we have to get out of our caves.

haterzzzzzz

Haha lmao!! There's always one!!!!

y for some reason does aeveryone insult jatts whneevr a topic like this comes up?

there is no caste in sikhi

but jatts arnt a caste. its a tribe of people

jatt doesnt fall into any one of the 4 castes

not tha i kno of, i mean its brhamin which is saints, khistriya which is warriors, then i dunt even kno after this lol

its something then untouchables

but seriously stop hating on jatts so much

thas not the way inequality and caste stuff is gonna go away

y for some reason does aeveryone insult jatts whneevr a topic like this comes up?

there is no caste in sikhi

but jatts arnt a caste. its a tribe of people

jatt doesnt fall into any one of the 4 castes

not tha i kno of, i mean its brhamin which is saints, khistriya which is warriors, then i dunt even kno after this lol

its something then untouchables

but seriously stop hating on jatts so much

thas not the way inequality and caste stuff is gonna go away

The reply has nothing to do with the origin of any person. If you don't believe in caste, you will understand that the reply is not to any person or people but to a pervasive ill mentality that is a disease according to sikhi. This disease exists amongst those from many varied backgrounds who claim sikhi, 'jatt' being only one of them.

Given the current blatantly obvious state of that mentality, to suggest that it is a tribe within sikhi is propagating the disease and a direct attack on our guruji's.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is eons ahead of the world today. We claim to be his followers, yet are centuries behind the world today in some respects.