• Topics

• Wow... 😧 Am I actually reading this? If Sikhi to you is a ‘religion’ which needs spreading you are very lost. That said, I do appreciate I’m replying to someone who’s interest appears political not spiritual. 
    • In India, they'll label you 'Khalistani' and and kill you. Diaspora, majority are into Punjabi culture and than Sikhi... We should spread Sikhi to Africa, Eastern European, Russia...however we need financial investments. We should also invest making films about the Sikh Misl era etc..but against need alot finances to able to that...like in the billions 
    • Just be a good person, practice Gurbani and don’t hurt others. People should be good because it’s the right thing to do, not for the fear of hell. 
    • True. We desire a fleeting illusion. As Gurbani says, we trade the    True 
    • Sikhs do eat meat Jhakta only not Halal ... Is you bf from Sikhi background?  You have really got your self in a mess..everyone makes mistakes some do go off the rails but having an abortion is serious. If you got preg than you should have just told them i dont think they would have let you have abortion regardless how they feel about your bf. Maybe married you 2 off and had your baby would been better. You are still young and seems head over heels for him. Does he want to be with your forever? Does he want marry you? I mean if he was ok to have abortion than than is quite telling about him. How important is Sikhi to you? If Sikhi isn't than really doesn't matter what you do..your life.  You'll be adult soon and your parents or bf doesn't matter, as much as how YOU feel about your decisions and mistakes you made. You yourself will have to live with decisions you made. Only you yourself know whether you feel guilty and truly sorry about what you did or not. If Sikhi is important to you, then you need to ask Guru for forgiveness and get your self respect back. You need to let go of the bf, clearly hes no good, even though it may seem the end of the world and he's the only things matters in world, but it only temp. Where do you see yourself 5 years 10 years? Get yourself education, go college, get job, become independent make your life first, than when time is right you'll get married. You have to be responsible for your actions. You are the one that will live with it. Maybe not good idea to tell parents right now, tell them when you sorted you life out and on right track.  What is he leave and finds another girl. What will you do? You can end up is serious downward spiral and turn drugs, alcohol, and even the worse not want to live anymore. You need to be honest with yourself, if you feel bad and he's no good for you, than let him go and sort your life out.   

Important Information

Terms of Use