Immigration The Inconvenient Truth

Does anyone here think that the uk will be able to maintain its social cohesiveness, as there are i think personally way to many immigrants in the uk now, with too many varying backgrounds which is a potential for problems like for example the recent lozells riots with pakistani's rioting against blacks

These issues have nothing to do with immigration, but primarily structural violence and governmental policies that inturn breed interpersonal violence.

Singhavelli will you run for something, cause i want to vote for you.

Because , i think, all of the white people in the US and Canada are also recent immigrants of that country.

thats not entirely accurate, or true.

no its not entirely true, but i was looking at it from the point of 'mass immigration', eg irish immgrants who were also economic migrants to the usa like out fore-fathers were to this country from the 1960's onwards.

The issue of white immigrants entering the country does nothing to address why the patterns of violence are not as predominant, its the environment and structural policies that influence interpersonal violence.

-precisely.

environment and structural policies which are influenced by middle-class white civil servants making government policies and have no social conscious or responsibilty

why are there so many issues like this in the UK and europe, but not in Canada, and to a lesser degree, the US?

Because , i think, all of the white people in the US and Canada are also recent immigrants of that country.

Agreed. But it seems to me llike there is more than that involved.

yea....canadians arnt stupid, thats all