I Want To Kill My Self

SonyNeech

I am from London...i am tired now..i want to kill myself..

may be GURU MAHARAJ.want to live me no more..and he designed suicide for me...

i attemped one suicide but i escape..i dont know how???

SOMETIMES i think GURU MAHARAJ far far away...and he is doing only karams..if my KARAM is not good so he dont want to give me what i need...

i dont want to live more....

may be GURU MAHARAJ dont need us..especially me..he dont care me..if he dont care me so i dont need to live more

post-16957-1208270784.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Guru Sahib wanted u dead... u'd be dead..

i think the real question is how much time/effort do you spend serving Guru Sahib to begin with? I've heard so many times people say "i'm losing faith" or "Guru Sahib doesn't love me" or whatever other excuses they can come up with... but people rarely put much (if any) effort at all doing seva, simran, sangat, bani, etc...

the whole world is trapped in duality, and we're always lookin for an easy way out... what you need to do is find urself some good and positive sangat, which will help you on the path to Gursikhi... and you'd be surprised what wonders it can do...

i know sometimes it can be hard when so many things are going wrong in our lives... but Guru Sahib says "Dukh Daroo, Sukh Rog Bhaeaa" ... we should be at a state in our mind where we even THANK Guru Sahib for the "bad" things that happen in our life... Guru Sahib Says to Akaal Purakh "Tayraa Keeaa Meettha Laagai, Har Naam Padaarath Naam Maangai" ... Naam is the only sustenance in this Universe... once we realize that... nothing will go 'wrong' ..

no way!!!

vaheguru saved u! pls get the hint.

SOMETIMES i think GURU MAHARAJ far far away...and he is doing only karams..if my KARAM is not good so he dont want to give me what i need...

never jee!!! VAHEGURU IS WITH U RIGHT NOW! gur mere sung sadha hain naale, vaheguru is wid us all the time, he protects us, but WE do not see that!!

vaheguru, why veerje?? human birth is SOOOOOOOO precious!! and u wana throw it all away? please, i beg u, dont think of harming urslef, or changing hukham. pls. this humann birth....is given to us so we can acheieve mukhti..... so we can cut all all coming n goings from this world.... this is our chance to meet VAHEGURU, we'v been seperated soo long... ask urself... do u wana go bk into 8.4 re incarnations??? can u really afford that?

may be GURU MAHARAJ dont need us..especially me..he dont care me..if he dont care me so i dont need to live more

again, vaheguru cherishes us 24/7, vaheguru loves u... so y r u questioning jee? i undertsand u mite be going thru a hard time, but how about u start fresh?? give ur head to gurujee-- take amrit and start fresh? a new birth? :)

vaheguru, vaheguru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

veerje!!!!!! i beg u, please do not give up!!!!!!!!! vaheguru.

did you contact the helpline?

will you be in touch with someone there?

Please dont be stupid to take your life, use this human opportunity to serve the Guru and he will even love you more than he does, he always loves all of us, but to even please him more, serve him and become a Gursikh, but what ever you do, please don't take your life, its not worth it. May Waheguru help you all the way....btw please do phone the helpline or even Pm someone or me your number so that we can help in anyway.

your right guru ji doesnt need us but we need him, just because you think your karam may not be good doesnt mean guru jis going to turn his back on you, you just need to have some more faith be strong and dont give up so easily. if you took your life do you realise how much that would hurt your family? please just think things through and like everyone else has suggested ring the helpline!!!