Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale (18th April '08 - 11 May '08)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im simply giving my opinion on gurbani and kachi darna as others before have me have, all I am doing is expressing my confusion over comparisons being made between kachi darna, dhadi and kavishar.

Some of my family like Sant Ranjit Singh alot and they always go to his , however all i found was him talking about me me .... Ive got people into Sikhi, people dont like me because i do amrit sanchar etc etc. I did not like it, its just my experience. My family knows my opinion, it doesnt mean i shout at them for going to his programmes, if they find it good who am i to say they are not feeling anything? But i can speak from my own experience.

Im close to a sant near Banga called sant mehar Singh, he also sings kachia darna, Ok... even though I dont agree with singing kachia darna, I still go to sant jees programmes and do as much seva as possible. my belief is that although you dont agree with someone, it does not make them lower. Sant mehar Singh is the most spiritual person i met in my life, when i was turning away from Sikhi he came to me and told me all my kartoota and told me how i will waste my life. How did sant jee know everything about me i dont no. sorry for going off the topic, but all im saying is that we should put people into boxes and unless you can tick the boxes they are not gursikhs. Ok i dont agree which kachi darna, but that sant had something inside him to take me to the side and explain everything, so my experience is not to simply put people into boxes. But my understanding and experience leads me to say the power of gurbani should be given precedence.

Hope that clears up what im saying phen jee.

Im simply giving my opinion on gurbani and kachi darna as others before have me have, all I am doing is expressing my confusion over comparisons being made between kachi darna, dhadi and kavishar.

Some of my family like Sant Ranjit Singh alot and they always go to his , however all i found was him talking about me me .... Ive got people into Sikhi, people dont like me because i do amrit sanchar etc etc. I did not like it, its just my experience. My family knows my opinion, it doesnt mean i shout at them for going to his programmes, if they find it good who am i to say they are not feeling anything? But i can speak from my own experience.

phaji, this was funny and did make me laugh. ranjeet singh je has never said that LOLLL

and why would he big him self up? as far as i knw, and have heard them talk... they would never ever talk in ego the way u made it out jee.

and im spking all this from my own expereince as well, even in india and the uk, they say first... dont matha tek me, or even if u thank them they only say ' vaheguru kirpa karan ke, and mahraj di meher... never have they said it the way u just sed.

Im close to a sant near Banga called sant mehar Singh, he also sings kachia darna, Ok... even though I dont agree with singing kachia darna, I still go to sant jees programmes and do as much seva as possible. my belief is that although you dont agree with someone, it does not make them lower. Sant mehar Singh is the most spiritual person i met in my life, when i was turning away from Sikhi he came to me and told me all my kartoota and told me how i will waste my life. How did sant jee know everything about me i dont no. sorry for going off the topic, but all im saying is that we should put people into boxes and unless you cant tick the boxes they are not pooran gursikh. Ok i dont agree which kachi darna, but that sant had something inside him to take me to the side and explain everything, so my experience is not to simply put people into boxes. But my understanding and experience leads me to say the power of gurbani should be given precedence.

the way u feel about mehar singh jee, thats how i feel about ranjeet singh jee. now im sure u wouldnt like it if i start saying ' ohh nooo KACHII BANI blah blah' its just not right, because im sure sant mehar singh jee's mission is to get sangat attatched to guruje aswell.

and i really dont think we should be associating mahrapurkhs with words like 'boxes'....and shouldnt judge what someone is.

hm nhI cMgy burw nhI koie ]

ham nehee cha(n)gae buraa nehee koe ||

I am not good; no one is bad.

pRxviq nwnku qwry soie ]4]1]2]

pranavath naanak thaarae soe ||4||1||2||

Prays Nanak, He alone saves us! ||4||1||2||

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguroo ji ki fateh

Guest peacemaker

WOULD SOMEBODY DELETE THIS STUFF!! Damn! Just leave the things about the diwaans up. WHY DO YOU KEEP RESPONDING TO THEM, TOO?! YOU'RE DIGGING A HOLE NOW. STOP IT!

Guest peacemaker

NO! I don't want bad things up to spoil Baba ji's visit!!! It might discourage sangat from attending! Why are you "loling" me? I'm going to smash this computer if I read anymore crap, OK?

NO! I don't want bad things up to spoil Baba ji's visit!!! It might discourage sangat from attending! Why are you "loling" me. I'm going to smash this computer if I read anymore crap, OK?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol:

and ur ruining this thread lol

and yeh... nothings wrng with this thread... we are JUST disucussing..geeez <_<

han jee phen jee, thats how people in my family feel about sant ranjit singh. phen jee the programme i heard was a year ago when the whole sacha sauda thing was happening and he made the point which I mentioned. (I think its on youtube aswell, but i cant find it at the moment) I may have miss understood him, but end of the day the more parchar he does, the better for the quam. I simply feel the power of gurbani should be used more.

I was actually saying we should not put people into boxes or categories

The point of me giving the story of my experience with a sant from banga is that its not simple as: a person reads kachi bani and they have no atamac avasta, my experience tells me this... thats why i gave the example of sant mehar singh jee.

why have we got a problem with a gursikh that encouraged 37,000 people to take amirt in the yr 06 or 07, wow so many ppl, not any1 can do that, i think the singing or dharna has ovsly had an effect on ppl if that many result in taking amrit? its jus making gurbani easier for ppl to undertsand