Keeping A Pugh

s8220

Guest Guest

Welcome to the Panth!!*

*not saying u weren't Sikh before but its different when you choose to wear a turban!

Also I really think u should have a turban ceremony like sunny the sikh cartoon boy...I know its sounds childish but if you have a proper turban ceremony at the gurdwara and invite your friends then it will be so much easier and fun! This is because they will feel involved in seeing the 'transformation' as it were. Anyways sikhi is a journey of lifelong learning so all the best.. :D

Welcome to the Panth!!*

*not saying u weren't Sikh before but its different when you choose to wear a turban!

Also I really think u should have a turban ceremony like sunny the sikh cartoon boy...I know its sounds childish but if you have a proper turban ceremony at the gurdwara and invite your friends then it will be so much easier and fun! This is because they will feel involved in seeing the 'transformation' as it were. Anyways sikhi is a journey of lifelong learning so all the best.. :D

Thank you so much! I love this shabad! I really want this exact version but I can't find it in audio (i do have another version but I love this one!).

I had a chat with my closest friend. Man, it's shocking how much everyone tries to convince you that you're taking the wrong step. Challo, with Guru Ji's kirpa this will be the first step of many I take towards my Guru :)

Guest Guest

Wow u liked the same track as me - I'll get u the audio!!

Also another thing...being a sikh is kinda like being a medic. People will tell you the awful parts, people will tell you the good parts. As a Sikh you might have an awful day just like a medic does at the end of a long shift where you feel totally knackered however in the midst of this is some great satisfaction. Likewise Sikhi is the same......at the end of the day you are left with happiness.

Alot of people don't understand this. So I will just go on to explain some more. Basically there is a difference between just accepting the Guru's teachings and then actually living the Guru's teaching. The latter is immensely difficult but very fufilling. Its just like how reading books cannot make you a dr....you actually have to go hospitals and see pts as a medical student....ie knowledge of sikhi verus living as a sikh...

Sorry if this is getting too deep. Will send u the audio of the shabad soon!