Do You Think They Will One Day 'send Us Home' - Bnp Success

inspire

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the 70s and 80s, when the NF (the violent forerunner of the BNP) were stronger, there were lots of racist attacks in London. If the BNP get stronger and more popular, I think there may be a rise in attacks like that.

I think the thing that may possibly swing things that way is a recession or something. Lots of working class English people are quite lazy compared to some ethnics and some groups (like Sikhs) are clearly doing well in comparison. This could lead to resentment if jobs become scarce.

The other thing is actually getting annoyed that people haven't fully adopted "British ways" and stick to their cultures. I think this really gets on some goras nerves.

It's the policies of the left-wing labour pro-feminist. pro-islamic, pro-homosexual that made london such a crime ridden and broken place to live in. When conservatives were in power you knew what was british and what was family. Today the society is a much different place with rewards for being single moms, rewards for bringing women into professions they dont particularly want to go into (ie building trade), no stop and search for black youths who carry out the majority of muggings and sexual assaults in london because of pc policies, pro-gay policies (gay court marriage, adoption of kids, legal lesbian mothering of kids). All these polices that went against natural order of society that the looney left brought in made london a more dangerous place to live in. So naturally you getting people fed up and finding alternatives. I used to be a labour supporter now I cant stand them.

Lost generation

I'm pretty much completely turned off British politics myself. Labour used to be a working persons party - now they are not.

I don't agree with some of your comments though, like black people being behind the majority of sex crimes here. Or pro gay policies making too much of a difference here. I think the "war" on terror has had the biggest effect on London. Now many white people view browns with suspicion. And many browns look at white people as untrustable and scheming.

Whereas muggings were major issue pre 9/11, now it is a small issue in comparison to newer problems.

It's the policies of the left-wing labour pro-feminist. pro-islamic, pro-homosexual that made london such a crime ridden and broken place to live in. When conservatives were in power you knew what was british and what was family. Today the society is a much different place with rewards for being single moms, rewards for bringing women into professions they dont particularly want to go into (ie building trade), no stop and search for black youths who carry out the majority of muggings and sexual assaults in london because of pc policies, pro-gay policies (gay court marriage, adoption of kids, legal lesbian mothering of kids). All these polices that went against natural order of society that the looney left brought in made london a more dangerous place to live in. So naturally you getting people fed up and finding alternatives. I used to be a labour supporter now I cant stand them.

It was the Left Wingers groups and individuals like SWP, Blair Peach, Rock Against Racism, the Labour Government sanctioning the Macpherson Report that made living in this country as a member of an ethnically visible minority tolerable. When you read papers in areas dominated by Sikhs some unfortunately are involved in serious crime like drugs. Are you seriously suggesting now these are black Sikhs as brown Sikhs have never and will never commit serious crime!

If you are so right wing go fight in Iraq, Afghanistan - you have shown the height of your ignorance Try living in a right wing counties like El Salvador where even belonging to a Trade Union will get you and your family killed!!!

Lost generation

I'm pretty much completely turned off British politics myself. Labour used to be a working persons party - now they are not.

I don't agree with some of your comments though, like black people being behind the majority of sex crimes here. Or pro gay policies making too much of a difference here. I think the "war" on terror has had the biggest effect on London. Now many white people view browns with suspicion. And many browns look at white people as untrustable and scheming.

Whereas muggings were major issue pre 9/11, not it is a small issue in comparison to newer problems.

I agree with your point on "war on terror" issue but dont think white athiest majority are stupid enough to confuse muslims with hindus with sikhs with buddhists. I think they do know whose who but some chose to be ignorant.

It was the Left Wingers groups and individuals like SWP, Blair Peach, Rock Against Racism, the Labour Government sanctioning the Macpherson Report that made living in this country as a member of an ethnically visible minority tolerable. When you read papers in areas dominated by Sikhs some unfortunately are involved in serious crime like drugs. Are you seriously suggesting now these are black Sikhs as brown Sikhs have never and will never commit serious crime!

If you are so right wing go fight in Iraq, Afghanistan - you have shown the height of your ignorance Try living in a right wing counties like El Salvador where even belonging to a Trade Union will get you and your family killed!!!

Read the home office statistics I remember seeing figures that black people (religion not recorded) were by far the most represented involved in violent street robberies (mugging) and sexual assaults in uk and london (most major cities perhaps). It's not to do with their colour or race but their culture, their culture is messed up. Thats why you dont see committed black Sikhs or black christians involved in any of that rubbish... because Sikhi gives people (regardless of race) a way of life/culture for people to life. Whereas the urban british/western athiest black culture today is promoting to be a pimp, be a gangster, be a player, get gals pregnant and run off with next girl,etc. All that rubbish is "dope" is promoted as being good.

As for be being right wing, I'm proud to be right-wing if I dont like the crap I see in society and want to go back to more traditionalist and family orientated past. Your being a baffon by suggesting anyone who is right-wing automatically supports wars, which is false...I loathe war but if it comes to your doorstep then you defend and fight back.

Read the home office statistics I remember seeing figures that black people (religion not recorded) were by far the most represented involved in violent street robberies (mugging) and sexual assaults in uk and london (most major cities perhaps). It's not to do with their colour or race but their culture, their culture is messed up. Thats why you dont see committed black Sikhs or black christians involved in any of that rubbish... because Sikhi gives people (regardless of race) a way of life/culture for people to life. Whereas the urban british/western athiest black culture today is promoting to be a pimp, be a gangster, be a player, get gals pregnant and run off with next girl,etc. All that rubbish is "dope" is promoted as being good.

As for be being right wing, I'm proud to be right-wing if I dont like the crap I see in society and want to go back to more traditionalist and family orientated past. Your being a baffon by suggesting anyone who is right-wing automatically supports wars, which is false...I loathe war but if it comes to your doorstep then you defend and fight back.

Look seriously. I have met many seriously conservative pillar of the community black people who would put some of our own to shame. Also you have to be careful about your stereotype here. If you look at Vancouver in Canada, you can see people from what you would consider traditional Punjabi Sikh backgrounds involved in crime and murder even worse than black youth here in the UK. Brother, by your logic our culture is MOD EDIT because it either: produces many morons like this or is so weak that it cannot manage to produce decent citizens. Our Canadian equivalents haven't even got the excuse of poverty like many black youth have, as they come from well to do families.