Do You Think They Will One Day 'send Us Home' - Bnp Success

inspire

*Yawn* Can't you take the muslim bashing somewhere else? It's becoming such a bore. I also hinted yesterday that I found your signature kind of offensive, "lost generation".

It's not muslim bashing. It's awareness... if I was muslim bashing I would be abusing islam and muslims... whereas I am not! im just putting up facts. If you chose to turn a blind eye thats your choice, but some people need to be aware of the facts and situation at hand.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
It's not muslim bashing. It's awareness... if I was muslim bashing I would be abusing islam and muslims... whereas I am not! im just putting up facts. If you chose to turn a blind eye thats your choice, but some people need to be aware of the facts and situation at hand.

Oh, oh, oh!!! Let me get this straight!! So that's what you're calling it now, "awareness". That's a really good cover up! I applaude you. I've seen your kind before too many than I care to recall. You have the pint of been in your avatar with a danger sign on it. What are you trying to tell us, hmmmmmm?

Just watch what you say about Mohammed, Peace be upon him, in your signature because you don't know who might get offended by that!

Oh, oh, oh!!! Let me get this straight!! So that's what you're calling it now, "awareness". That's a really good cover up! I applaude you. I've seen your kind before too many than I care to recall. You have the pint of been in your avatar with a danger sign on it. What are you trying to tell us, hmmmmmm?

Just watch what you say about Mohammed, Peace be upon him, in your signature because you don't know who might get offended by that!

My signature offends you? lol It's from hadiths stating explictly how old muhammad was and how old ayesha was before they had sex. When some fanatical muslims hold up muhammad as "best of men" I show them exactly what his character was like.... most muslims dont know these hadith statements from sahih bukhari exist because they are not taught it. Whereas if they did their research they'd find out a few home truths about how wonderful and pious this man truley was.

If a muslim was to deny the hadiths of sahih bukhari he/she would ineffect become an apostate, libel to be murdered in shariah (islamic law). Therefore a true sunni muslim (dont know about shia's) must accept what is written therefore agreeing that muhammad indulged in paedophilia by standard of all civilised societies. This is the "best of men ever created", which shows you the mentality of what non-muslims are up against.

I dont think religion is to blame it's the people within it who take it to the extremes and give others a bad name. Also why anyone would want to insult someones prophet like that is beyond me i think you need to show a little more maturity because technically his prophet hasnt insulted you in any way its the so called 'fanatical muslims'.

Everyone needs to lay off Lost Generation whilst I don't agree with his criticisms of the Left Wing Politics he has made convincing arguments in his views about Islam. I have issues with the Abrahamic religions - they are really quite disparaging of an unbeliever - why shouldn't we as Sikhs challenge this? Don't forget the Sikh Gurus and Bhaktis were quite scathing of Hinduism in regards to the caste system.

I do not think much of you live in the real world, you canadians or americans live in in a more civil society (this is good) the inner cities of the UK have become a war zone.

Peacemaker - needs to shutup - and only add an entry when specifically asked too.YOU do not understand what goes on in society in the UK particularly the universities and colleges of the UK, maybe you are asleep if u are a UK citezen...

Islam = Muslims for me and most people. If people do something wrong , they should be brought to justice. Just imagine if one of your relatives died in the London Bombing, would feel the same way about these muslim extremists. There was a recent poll done in the UK where the average muslim on the street in the UK were asked if they support the bombing a large percentage supported the bombing- this is fact - wake up. A large proportion of the muslim community support the bombing, for me the community did not come out in the media and condone the bombing, the only reason these people are not converting you by force is that there is not enough of them yet. Did you know muslim MP's were lobbing the government to stop muslims marrying non muslims and converting out of Islam, although they try there upmost to convert non-muslims It just seems to be a one way process with these muslims there way or the high-way.....

I have grown up with Muslism I know how they think, they have a inward facing society with the ethos of, if you are not muslim there is something wrong with you….they will only shop at muslim shops, they will only vote for muslim councillors even if they do not agree with them, they will only marry there cousins…but try and have sexuall releations with non muslims before they are married..like sex slaves

when will people wake up, the problem is starring you right in your face, if you see a pig, its a pig not a cow!

i think americans are the LAST ppl u need to tell about not knowing about racial and religious fanaticism

and since everyone refuses to reply here it goes again

theres no NEED to diss on other religions and their prophets on this site

this site is for learning about and growin in sikhi, not dissing other religions

its simply irrelevant

Going back to the original point of the thread. Does the sangat believe the success of the BNP will grow and impact on us?