They Are Mixing Hinduism With Sikhism

I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE PARKASH OF THE RAMAYAEN OR ANYTHING IN THE VIDEO THIS IS JUST FOR THE BENEFIT OF SARPANCH SAAB

ANG 1390 OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO MAHARAJ

"sqjuig qY mwixE CilE bil bwvn BwieE ]

sathajug thai maaniou shhaliou bal baavan bhaaeiou ||

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

qRyqY qY mwixE rwmu rGuvMsu khwieE ]

thraethai thai maaniou raam raghuva(n)s kehaaeiou ||

In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

duAwpuir ik®sn murwir kMsu ikrqwrQu kIE ]

dhuaapur kirasan muraar ka(n)s kirathaarathh keeou ||

In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

augRsYx kau rwju ABY Bgqh jn dIE ]

ougrasain ko raaj abhai bhagatheh jan dheeou ||

You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

kiljuig pRmwxu nwnk guru AMgdu Amru khwieE ]

kalijug pramaan naanak gur a(n)gadh amar kehaaeiou ||

In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

sRI gurU rwju Aibclu Atlu Awid puriK PurmwieE ]7]

sree guroo raaj abichal attal aadh purakh furamaaeiou ||7||

The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God. ||7||"

WHATS YOUR POINT?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ram in sikhism was used for God and not for any King.

The bani i found, sorry for wrong spellings :(

RAM KEHAN MAI BHED HAI. RAM KAHEY JAG SOI |

EK SAMAYYA EK MAI, EK SAMAY JAG ALOYE ||

It clearly states that there is difference in Ram, The word Ram used in Gurbani is one that is present in all,that is God, the other is just a human like all of us (Raja Ram Chander) that is just a mortal being.

You know mool manter God never comes to earth.

Just i like to say what exactly Sikhs learn from Ramayan?

Waiting for reply.

the name ram wwas used in both ways, not only in reference to God.

taitho hi bal raam lai naal banha dehsir ghaia

maharaj isnt talking about god, but Ram Chandar in this tuk

there's many others, so u cannot say tht the word Ram in reference to Ram chandar doesnt come at all in gurbani

where in mool mantar does it say God doesnt come to earth? is he sitting in some glorious kothhi on top of the sky?

In terms of Sikhi in itself, ramayan is useless, we have Guru Granth Sahib ji, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, and Sr Sarbloh Granth Ji, amongst many other texts

However, when it comes to gian, it is good to learn the scriptures of other religions

Hi,

can you post the full shabad.

And in mool manter it says Ajoon, so god is present in all of us and don't take birth as said in Hindu Mythology.

So Ram Chander in no way is God.

Hi,

can you post the full shabad.

And in mool manter it says Ajoon, so god is present in all of us and dont take birth as said in Hindu Mythology.

So Ram Chander in no way is God. Just use logic it is plain simple to understand my views and in what context they are.

For me Gyan is enough in Guru Granth sahib. There is so much tech to learn go for it.

What you learn from Ramayan?

Dont take it too serious just want to learn what Sikhs think and why?

God doesnt take birth, but DOES reside in all his creation. Everything God creates, is in a roop of God

bhenji, its from chandi di //, the first paurhi

http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/Gurbani/Sri...hib_ji/298.html

i agree, Guru Granth Sahib Ji is an ocean of gian in themselves, but reading about other religions just for the sake of learning about them is not bad

Ok Bro,

Lets not take it any further, stick to our own views.

I think Ram Chander was just an ordinary mortal as us, if he ever existed.

I will not take it further.

aww, come on bhenji

this was getting interestin

what makes u think ram chandar was not a devta, and only a mortal being?

Ok Bro,

Lets not take it any further, stick to our own views.

I think Ram Chander was just an ordinary mortal as us, if he ever existed.

I will not take it further.

gurfateh bhhenji.... welll if u really believe tht ram chander was just a mortal being like any other being at that time..... then why not those other beings were able to do what he did both as killing the most notorious being on the planet and establish a well known peaceful reign during his time at the throne......now am not propagating that we should just start worshipping him.... i believe that akal purakh is unlimited in many ways so if undermining one of his powers then why believe in akal purakh? .......

This has always been a part of the plan. First you wipe out the original article through fake encounters and by introducing high levels of addictive substnces into their community & then you replace that OA with a doctored carbon copy.

I read the following article on the Sikh times website, which brought this home:

"Mohan, A Turbaned Brahmin

By PRIYA YADAV

The Times of India, Patiala, Oct. 30, 2006

Ironically, even as Sikhs are letting go of the turban, there are Hindu families taking to it. There are such families in almost every village, people who have clutched on to the turban through ages. Mohan Singh, a Brahmin in village Muradpur, is a typical case.

'We live with Sikhs and it has always been so entrenched in the culture that it is but natural for us to wear turbans,' he said, suggesting a need to be identified with the mainstream.

Many non-Sikh cadets who get posted to Sikh regiments are also known to have grown their beards and tuck their long hair under regimental turbans.

In contrast, several Sikh officers in armoured units trim their hair and beards, although they wear the turban as part of the uniform. Afterhours, in military parlance they are referred to as 'mechanised Sikhs."

If you take a close look around you, you will notice them. Nang Giddar is prime example of one in the UK. The pacification & assimilation is happening all around us. Wake up and get to work!