Examssssssssss

caveman

I was like DAMN IT YOU f*****G EYE STOP TWICHING!!! EVERYONE STARTED

You said that?!!! :o You would've been suspended for two weeks in my old school if you ever yelled something like that in class. :lol: But, it was the last day of school, so who cares what you do, right? :D

yess I did........it was by accident though....please don't judge me!!!...or anyone else for that matter!!!!!

If i was at your old school I probably would have held that in!!!! Actually I still got 16 more days left of school....so I'm probably gonna get a little talking to by one of the teachers or the principle...if they find out.....the teachers that were with us are really cool so I don't think they would say anything...they would probably just laugh it off again!!! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

^^^^

HAHA..With the way you were talking, I thought you didn't have to go back to school until September!!!! Oh, and about judging people.... *motions you to Peacemaker's signature with complimentary video for your viewing pleasure*

^^^^

HAHA..With the way you were talking, I thought you didn't have to go back to school until September!!!! Oh, and about judging people.... *motions you to Peacemaker's signature with complimentary video for your viewing pleasure*

hehehe...I wish!!! sorry i didn't get that last part..?????? :gg:

oh......ok......i get it now!!!

wow I have to say...thats an awesome video!!!!!

and to whoever said that GI JOE is gay....u suck!!!! It makes u even more gay for saying it!!!!

hehehe....suckers!!!!!

ohh..yh... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONEE !!

Thanks and my last exam EVER was on December 20, 2004!! :D I just felt like mentioning that!

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................I AM FINALLY FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MY LAST EXAM FOR THE YEAR FINISHED 2 HOURS AGO!!! !!!!!!!! SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck to everyone else!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

during my math exam this afternoon someones phone rang it was hilarious.....then someone else got a text message....there phone had the best ring tone ever..........k my eye has been twiching for 2 days...it was bugging me soooooo much that during the exam i started yellign out loud.......I was like DAMN IT YOU f*****G EYE STOP TWICHING!!! EVERYONE STARTED LAUGHING...including the teacher!!!!

apparently this random chick in the other class didn't know how to do anything on her exam cause she didn't study and she started swearing out loud!!!.....we could hear her through the walls!!!

I am gonna remember that for the rest of my life!!! hehehe...I wish u guys were there!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

................sorry bout that ^^^^ i got toooooo much time on my hands rite now!!!!!!!

ps I have skill!!!!!

ahaha thats jokesssssss in my school you would of got ur paper rippd up :|

and omg thats soooo deep on that girl she floppd hard but lmfao thats funny lol