What Happened With Me Tonight

Sat Sri Akal Ji

tonight into my dream i was in somewhere else i don't know but in GURDWARA.and i am reading the path there JAP JI SAHIB and SANGAT was listening to me.

so what it shows..i need to to path every morning...

from last some time i stopped all doing NITNEM.REHRAAS SAHIB.

wjkk wjkf

stand in front of the gutka sahib and look at guru maharaaj ji di picture, completely forget where r u standing, ask your self, ask your heart and surely you will get the answer of your dream.

wjkk wjkf

thanku bro

i tried some times but i was not able to do it.i scared .

when i goes to GURDWARA..and veer ji i want to pray .but i didn't even i had something into my heart to pray.what happening to me i don't understand.when i want to pray so something running into my mind stop me to pary.lot of peoples not praying the prayer and enjoying life.when was i there presence of SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB.i always feel GURU MAHARAJ don't like me may be.i feel myself rubbish i.i try to my best effort to go gurdwara daily evening and tried to do there SEVA.i want to do SIMRAN & SEVA.i am not able to make myself to go GURDAWARA daily morning time.i scared from GURU MAHARAJ.