I Want To Cut My Hair

Guest _Indy_

its upbringin

most of our youth simply have weak roots

parents dont teach them the signifiicance of their heritage, and when the child grows up and begins doin "puthhe kanm" the parents regret

too late, the child's gone.

There were once two farmers in a village that were rivals, and hated each other quite a lot

One day, one of the farmers snuck over to the other farmer's khet with a dish of dehi, and began spreading it near the crops, close to the roots

a passerby asked him what he was doing, and farmer explained how he hated this farmer, and wanted his crops to fail

"Where does the dehi come into this tho?"

"The dehi itself won't do anything, but after somtime ants and other bugs will come to eat the dehi, and will eventually harm the crop as well"

Except the problem in our case is that there is no other farmer. We're doing it to ourselves

Guest _Indy_
don't cut your hairs like that....

I am also in NZ just let me know where do u live..

I can see u personally and might be able to do some thing for u only if Guru ji bless me to do that...

I know veer that our parents don't tell us any thing...

But please contact me or give me your contact details.. I use to go to Takanini Gurudwara Sahib on every Sunday........

Personal freedom hahahahaha I can understand your personal freedom hahahahah

But if you really love guru ji then to obey his order should not be hard for you... n the main thing is to understand what is the meaning of Dharam n why u want to be dharmi.....

Guru Fateh ji :)

Yeah cheers my email is man_u04@hotmail.com

MOD EDIT - Please note that sikhsangat.com is not liable for the misuse of poster's email id

regards