~Preeti~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

something that u can win with piyaar, you can not win with anger.

i understand that you are not swearing, but raising your voice and that too against or infront of ur parents, tut tut tut tut.... waheguru waheguru...... its a sign of error.

always remember:

This is what Shri Guru Raam Das is saying: Click here

and, also...

1. "When reason ends, then anger begins. Therefore, anger is a sign of weakness."

2. "What ever begins in anger ends in shame"-- Benjamin Franklin

3. "Anger begins with folly, and ends with repentance."

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

wat made him say these things? was it just all of sudden or this is his daily routine?

did u do something? sit and talk to him...!!!!!

ask him what proof he has that guru ji never sat on hot tawaa?

tell him, somehthing thats our history, it doesnt have to be written. its true. make him think on some of these things....

1. whos the real father of a child, only the mother can tell? it doesnt have to be written in a book or register?

2. shri guru gobind singh ji had 4 shahibzadey, we only know this as this is our history... their names are not written in shri guru granth sahib ji. make him think that history is not always made up just for fun or time pass. our rich sikh history is all real and true, no matter if its written or not?

and many more.....

wjkk wjkf

let him waste his life and you do something with yours

That is a bit harsh. Whatever his faults, he at least takes care of his children and (presumably) provides food and shelter for them. As well as challenging questions!!! LOL

There's a debate in India about guru tegh bahadur ji being a thug, he only turned good after being given gurgaddi

I can help with this one. It is based on some Persian manuscript written about 100 years after the event. That claims that Guru Tegh Bahadhur collected a large army and started extorting Sikh and Hindu people and a Muslim with him was doing the same with Muslims. Most people discount this as rumour spreading and attempts by Muslims to justify murdering the Guru.

if u have reason to believe they have a reason not to ... why to fight on this issue ???

dont u think your dad had posted on some other forum ... my daughter lost the plot ...

no one tries to find reason why he is saying this but how he is saying this ...

wjkk wjkf

wat made him say these things? was it just all of sudden or this is his daily routine?

did u do something? sit and talk to him...!!!!!

ask him what proof he has that guru ji never sat on hot tawaa?

tell him, somehthing thats our history, it doesnt have to be written. its true. make him think on some of these things....

1. whos the real father of a child, only the mother can tell? it doesnt have to be written in a book or register?

2. shri guru gobind singh ji had 4 shahibzadey, we only know this as this is our history... their names are not written in shri guru granth sahib ji. make him think that history is not always made up just for fun or time pass. our rich sikh history is all real and true, no matter if its written or not?

and many more.....

wjkk wjkf

Nah this wasnt all of a sudden or a routine thing, i was saying to him i wana go see this one gurdwara because its meant to be really nice and everything and then he just said stop focusing on sikhi so much im going to get the internet disconnected if you carry on reading things and getting brainwashed lol everything just blew way out of proportion it went a little be to far i think, hes never really said anything in the past before though so maybe he wanted to get it all out of the way at once.

Arghhhhhh hes doing my head in he started arguing with me for no reason then came out with this rubbish….i tried explaining things to him but it kind of wouldn't get through his manmukh head :@ im just wondering how you would answer the following..….(btw sorry if this offends anyone these are his words not mine completely disrespectful i no!!)

• How do you know god exists what has he ever done for you, ask him for straight a's if you get them then I'll believe you, people only turn to him when nothings going right like the saying goes…jado phat di ahh gaand pher sarai jap de ah waheguru da naam no one really cares even the people at the gurdware are all after money. Whenever you go to akhand paats and they do ardas the whole reason for that is to ask god to give you more and more, whether its good health or a prosperous life everyone in the world is selfish

ask him if he believes in pain and pleasure

u cant see pain but u can expirience it

God is like that

yes everyone is selfish so what........... thats because they are so distant from God

I go to the same thing sometimes with my grandpa

its best not to argue too much just hold tite to ur bani

half my family are athiests

but u need to realize sis that they really are in pain and quetion

we must treat them with love

they need to find their faith still

while our search for bliss is finished you must allow their souls to question and doubt

and one day God will himself dispel these doubts and lead them to his charan

mayb in this life may b parlok

• How do you know guru arjan dev ji really sat on a hot plate, its been written down by the Sikhs there all just sakhiya meaning stories you cant believe everything they could be made up

go to sri dera sahib gurudwara in pakistan

it is the exact place of guru jis saheehdee

i was their two summers ago and it was the most blissfull place imaginable :)

the water their is soo sweet from the ravi river

go to fatehgargh sahib and the bricks of the sahibzadays saheehedee are there

read vaaran bhai gurdas ji as well

go to dehli and see the pot and tools used to saheehed bhai mati das ji sati das ji and daiyla ji

• People involved in 1984 are just like muslim terrorists going to the extremes what did they get for sacrificing their lives? people like bhai jagtar singh hawara are dying for nothing no ones going to care after he's dead its just another name down in history, how is it going to benefit the panth? There all going to be in the same state as they were before

theyre not dying for nothing

without saheehedee sikhi wud not be here today

bring up the american revoloution n how ppl were martyered for that too

n how nathanial hale at his hanging sed that he regrets haveing only one life to lose 4 his country

• There's a debate in India about guru tegh bahadur ji being a thug, he only turned good after being given gurgaddi

• Guru gobind singh ji said raaj bina we are nothing we need to earn money and get power, what power are you going to get from reading gurbani you wont achieve anything in life you'll only get side tracked, I only read paat because I want something back in return otherwise I drink anyway I don't care I cant sit there longer than 5 minutes all im really doing is counting money in my head

gurubani gives a person gian

they have more power to live a healthy and blissful life

in the end at our death isnt that what counts

the quality of the life we lived

bani makes a person strong fearless and diciplined

ask ur dad how far ull go in life without disicpline

• All these sants (not the fake ones, like baba takhur singh ji) nowadays are fooling people and brainwashing them into believing something which isn't true

the other ones are fake

baba thakur singh ji was real

• If the so called gurus had so much power back then and performed miracles for people like how guru nanak dev ji stopped that rock with just his hand why cant we see those miracles now? What real proof is there? If god really does exists why is there so much suffering in the world, everything that people think is happening thanks to god is just a coincidence

real proof-gurudwara panja sahib

or at gurudwara ratha sahuib the soapnuts are still sweet

vase u dont need anymore proof than the expiriances during simran n baneee

guru ji taught us not to place emphisis on miracles

gods name is the biggest miracle

namo mantr mantrn namo jant jantn

namo ist ishte namo tant tntri

to those intune with God there is only chardi kala

they dont feel pain

pain too is a gift

it leads us towards love compassion and Gos

• What proof is there of reincarnation, animals are just a part of nature

many yogis can remember their past life but ur dad doesnt seem the type to beleive that

• Guru gobind singh ji said we can eat jhatka meat, everything written in the sggs by bhagat kabir ji doesn't have any relevance it just been included for no reason

he never sed that

y wud satguru g include it for no reason