No Farming Instead Of Diverse Farming For Punjab Development

Guest guptji

Guest guptji

I read this news article on sikhsangat news for how Punjab govt fails to provide grants to support juice related cultivation/diversition to get away from paddy-wheat crop My understanding is rather than wasting money on giving subsides , Punjab govt should go full flow to follow NO farming policy.

All money should go for Service or information knowledge based economy industry. For this education institution like akal academy in every corner of state Perhaps Punjab govt school can be hand over to akal academy like institutes who are providing good education & Sikhi values

Tax free IT parks. I know people are against setup of SEZ. They cry about land taken over.

But we Punjabis may have to like live in concrete jungles rather than cancer fields if want our future Generations to survive and Run away by legal/illegal immigration to diffrent countries

This may take 5 to 10 year time. But force farmers to stop farming and start learning, Get enrol. Perhaps punjab govt can provide money for that period of learning to farmer instead of wasting money in diversification crops.