Air India Bombing

TejiKaur

gurufateh to all

would someone please tell me what exactl happened with sikhs and an air india flight

was it the government who did it or was it sikhs

im not sure but i hear different things

please excuse my ignorence as this happened long before i was born and i have not come across an unbiased source yet

thank u very much God bless

wjkk wjkf

the canadian goverment did loads of investigation in to this they still beleive it was the indian goverment trying to defame sikhs after operation bluestar.

wjkk wjkf

okay thanks for letting me know g

i was very counfused as to the stuff i found on google and as to the stuff other ppl say

so tan the sikhs that were accused

were they marteyed huna....................without evidence

Summary:

Lakhbir Rode was an Indian Agent. Our Khalistani fighters didn't know that back then, since they respected him because he was Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale's nephew. But he was a sold-out. So he wanted the BKI-Talwinder Parmar faction to bomb the air-india liner. Shaheed Talwinder Singh ji Parmar wasn't keen about this plan, but Lakhbir managed to get some associates of Parmar with him. And they succeeded in bombing the air india. Now because the ones involved besides Lakhbir (nobody knew about his involvment) were all BKI-Parmar members.. So the chief of that faction, Shaheed Bhai Talwinder Parmar also got blamed.

But the complete responsability is on Indian Intelligence.

But we still don't know why those associates of Talwinder agreed to do that for Lakhbir. There are only 2 possibilities;

1) Because of their anger and for wanting revenge.

2) They also became sold-outs.

You should read the book, SOFT TARGET by Zuhair Kashmeri and Brian McAndrew. Most things are true, but things claiming that Talwinder Singh ji was dubious are wrong. And also some other things. But its a good read and true book, beside those little mistakes.

WJKK WJKF

indian government also got Ajaib singh Bagri involved (tryed to frame him), damn congress!!!

Ajaib singh Bagri is a bit of manmukh though, he was one of the few singhs to give an excuse for the term terrorist. This is as in the heat of the moment after 1984 he was caught on camera shouting "we will kill 50,000 hindus".

Bhul Chak maff to anyone offended by this fact

gurufateh to all

would someone please tell me what exactl happened with sikhs and an air india flight

please excuse my ignorence as this happened long before i was born and i have not come across an unbiased source yet

thx g dhan waheguru

i wansnt sure about this stuff

but did he say that out of anger or with meaning\

was it after the riot

Anyone know what that Reyat guys connection to all this is? Why was he actually convicted of the bombing?

Guest peacemaker
Anyone know what that Reyat guys connection to all this is? Why was he actually convicted of the bombing?

VANCOUVER, Canada (AFP) - Convicted Air India terrorist bomber Inderjit Singh Reyat will stay in jail until his trial for perjury begins next year, a judge ruled Friday in this western Canadian city.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The bail was denied," said prosecution spokesman Neil MacKenzie.

Reyat, 55, will go on trial on January 19, 2009 on one charge of perjury related to his testimony at the terrorist trial of Ripudaman Singh Malik and Ajaib Singh Bagri.

Malik and Bagri were acquitted in 2005 after prosecutors failed to convince a judge they were part of a lethal conspiracy to bomb two Air India planes, in revenge for an Indian government crackdown on Sikh fundamentalism.

Two Japanese workers died when a bomb exploded June 23, 1985, at Japan's Narita airport as they loaded baggage onto an Air India plane. On the same day, a bomb exploded aboard Air India Flight 182 off the coast of Ireland, killing all 329 people aboard.

Reyat, who has been in jail since 1988, had already been convicted of manslaughter for the Japanese murders when he was charged alongside Malik and Bagri in the Flight 182 murders.

But in a controversial bargain with prosecutors, Reyat plead guilty to manslaughter related to Flight 182 in return for a five-year jail sentence and the understanding, according to a prosecution spokesman, that he would testify truthfully if called as a witness in Malik and Bagri's trial.

The judge who acquitted Malik and Bagri called Reyat's testimony "a pack of lies."

Reyat's jail sentence for his previous convictions ended earlier this year, but prosecutors had asked a judge to order him kept in jail until his perjury trial. If convicted, he could face a maximum sentence of 14 years in jail.

The details of the bail hearing cannot be reported because of a publication ban.

Generally, under Canadian law bail is only denied if the suspect is considered a flight risk, if they're considered a crime threat, or if a judge decides it is necessary to maintain the confidence and administration of justice.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080308/twl-...al-bb2b648.html

gurufateh to all

whos reyet g?

is he hindu or sikh

once again please excuse my ignorence as i know nothing about this

thanks