Bhi Pinderpal Singh

Guru Sevak

I was just wondering if Bhai Pinderpal Singh ludhiane wale kathavachak is in UK now. Im asking because I saw the list of kathavachaks for this week at a gurdwara in Birmingham and i was wondering if this is the same pinderpal singh as the one mentioned above. Thank you jee.

which gurdwara veer ji??? he was meant 2 cum 2 england on 4th july

This was the high street smethwick gurdwara sahib and it had his name down for tuesday to saturday for katha di seva at 6- 7 ... hopefully it is him but is someone could confirm this it would be brilliant .......vahgeuroooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Does any one have any contact details of Bhai Pinderpal Singh as I would like to get in touch for another event, as soon as possible.

Is there a phone number that I can contact him on during his stay in the UK this week.

Regards.

Gur Fateh

Bhai Sahib is attending Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick, but the times have been changed so the ones that were down for tuesday or saturday have been changed.

If anyone would like to know all the Gurdwara Sevadars have been notified about the full times and days, please can you contach the gurdwara office on 01215582527

Gur Fateh

www.gngsmethwick.org

gngs@gngsmethwick.org