Casteism Raises Head, Cremation Stopped

2desi

How can you be sikh and stll be into caste?? Guru Nanak Dev Ji's message ever since being a child was there is no caste...if we can't follow that simple message then surely we aren't Sikhs of Guru Ji?

Why does it seem the majority do it then?

jatt, akal da ghat :p

;)

How can you be sikh and stll be into caste?? Guru Nanak Dev Ji's message ever since being a child was there is no caste...if we can't follow that simple message then surely we aren't Sikhs of Guru Ji?

Athough the Gurus only married into their own kshatriya caste and gave gurgaddi into the khastriya caste only?

Why does it seem the majority do it then?

Maybe they don't live in the UK to follow westerner sikh teachings?

thats sad..

but to the jatts who think they are the bosses in punjab

heres some info

last time when i was in punjab (1yr ago) there was a big fight at phagwara brahmin boys vs jatt boys

brahmins were of the village of my cousin and surrounding

the brahmins beated the hell out of those jatt boys and the jatt boys ran away

so don't be take too much pride, this is to jatts and other castes who think they are superior to others

and the only 'upper cast' that doesnt take too much pride in punjab are the rajputs, as i have witnessed it myself in my area (which is rajput dominated area) and all my relatives arent too much into casteism, and all my relatives are rajputs lol

lol well big bosses or not, the SGPC is very jatt dominated.

ALso in my area which is jatt dominated, everyone in the pinds relied on the jatts, and respected them.

Athough the Gurus only married into their own kshatriya caste and gave gurgaddi into the khastriya caste only?

Thats bloody stoopid. Please stop talking of the Gurus "caste" as that is extremelly big beadbi!!!