Someone Please Help Me....

Guest _just_someone_

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Just_someone_

fateh ji

Thank you all for replying. I am feeling a bit better today. Although my problem has been out of control. I am too afraid to say what it is here because i dont want anyone to know who i am, even though this is anonymous. today i went to the gurdwara and the giani ji who was doing katha mentioned some things that would really help if i can manage to apply them and i guess that's where i would need sangat to help in offering me support. If things carry on as they are it will no doubt lead to further health problems in the future, such as diabeties, which i really want to prevent. If there is someone who has diabeties, i'd be interested to know what it's like and the affect it has on your life, maybe it would make be more cautious about how i live right now.

However, I know that i need to tackle the root of the problem rather than the consequence, so again having sangat to talk to should help i hope. it's just a matter of finding that sangat that i can trust, relate to and is is able to help. sorry i know i havent actually explained the problem, I guess i just needed to know if somone would be willing to help me through it, because it's not a problem that will go over night, has been with me for almost 4 years so may take some time to be normal again, if ever things were. people i have got to know, have only stuck around for a short while and then i have felt on my own again, which has made things really difficult. it makes me question whether its me that is the problem, i dont know bit confused right now. i hope this all makes sense to at least someone.

i look forward to reading your replies.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh.

fateh ji

Thank you all for replying. I am feeling a bit better today. Although my problem has been out of control. I am too afraid to say what it is here because i dont want anyone to know who i am, even though this is anonymous. today i went to the gurdwara and the giani ji who was doing katha mentioned some things that would really help if i can manage to apply them and i guess that's where i would need sangat to help in offering me support. If things carry on as they are it will no doubt lead to further health problems in the future, such as diabeties, which i really want to prevent. If there is someone who has diabeties, i'd be interested to know what it's like and the affect it has on your life, maybe it would make be more cautious about how i live right now.

However, I know that i need to tackle the root of the problem rather than the consequence, so again having sangat to talk to should help i hope. it's just a matter of finding that sangat that i can trust, relate to and is is able to help. sorry i know i havent actually explained the problem, I guess i just needed to know if somone would be willing to help me through it, because it's not a problem that will go over night, has been with me for almost 4 years so may take some time to be normal again, if ever things were. people i have got to know, have only stuck around for a short while and then i have felt on my own again, which has made things really difficult. it makes me question whether its me that is the problem, i dont know bit confused right now. i hope this all makes sense to at least someone.

i look forward to reading your replies.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh.

hmm im defo here to help, ill try my best helping you trough this and im sure many other ppl here will also, you said about diabetes, is this about food?

don't go to humans for help

go to Guroo Sahib, he knows the problem you are going through better than you do

do ardas, take a hukamnama, spend your time just taking it in and understanding it, the hukamnama will be worth infinity times more than any advice a human being can give you :)

vahegurooo

If its about food i can help as i have coeliac disease which is where i can't eat gluten, and if its about health problems i am anaemic and have under active thyroids. i have had these since a young age.

Guest _degh-tegh-fathe_

go to Guroo Sahib, he knows the problem you are going through better than you do

do ardas, take a hukamnama, spend your time just taking it in and understanding it, the hukamnama will be worth infinity times more than any advice a human being can give you :)

vahegurooo

i second that

vahegurooo

i second that

i third that