Western Intellectual Framework

Raju

apne, it is a very interesting thought process that you have exhibited.

But in the last paragraph I can see that you want to machine gun me down for some reason. :o

why don't you go ahead and open a 'brahmin thread' and there we can debate this issue in detail.

there are a lot of ideas and thoughts in this regard that I would like to share with you.

But not on this thread. This thread is not for 'brahmin-bashing' purposes.

I have set this thread up with a specific purpose.

All the youth who frequent this forum know that Hindu are uniformly evil, but they have no clue about the cunningness of the west and how they cynically utilize these internal divisions.

This thread is exclusively devoted to studying that phenomenon.

I hope you shall co-operate with me in this respect.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am talking of subtle stuff like this:

Can you find out what is wrong with this article ?

Indians Aren’t That Intelligent (On Average)

By Professor J. Philippe Rushton

In this article, I summarize the evidence for an average IQ of 85 in the group designated South Asian/North African. The people of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, the Gulf States, the Near East, Turkey and North Africa have an IQ just below the world average of 90. This is much higher than the IQ of 70 found for Black Africans, but it is also much lower than the IQ of 100 found for Europeans.

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese and Koreans) obtain the highest mean IQ at 105. Europeans follow with an IQ of 100. Some ways below these are the Inuit or Eskimos (IQ 91), South East Asians (IQ 87), Native American Indians (IQ 87), Pacific Islanders (IQ 85), and South Asians and North Africans (IQ 84). Well below these are the sub-Saharan Africans (IQ 67), the Australian Aborigines (IQ 62), the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert, and the Pygmies of the Congo rain forests (IQ 54).

I suppose the answer to the apparent anomaly of so many well-known high IQ Indians must be:

1. 0.5% of a population of 1.1 billion is a lot;

2. the variation in IQ scores in the Indian sub-continent may be greater than elsewhere; and

The evidence shows that the European-South Asian IQ difference is substantially heritable, which means as a practical matter intractable. What the West can expect from these countries has to adjust to this reality.

Immigration policy too, must be adjusted. Mass immigration from the region is very likely to lower the average IQ of the receiving Western countries, and consequently be dysfunctional.

Does anyone understand what this racist fellow is trying to sell ??

this rubbish when data like those below is freely available

Data from US 2000 census

Whites

College Degree = 25.3%

Advanced Degree = 3.0%

High Skill Occupation = 21.4%

Chinese

College Degree = 46.3%

Advanced Degree = 8.5%

High Skill Occupation = 41.9%

Indians

College Degree = 64.4%

Advanced Degree = 12.5%

High Skill Occupation = 51.6%

why don't you go ahead and open a 'brahmin thread' and there we can debate this issue in detail.

We don't need a brahmin thread, disscuss any 'evil' and the disscussion is bound to get on to 'brahmins'. Brahmin and evil are related like flesh and blood.

But not on this thread. This thread is not for 'brahmin-bashing' purposes.

I have set this thread up with a specific purpose.

All evil goes back to 'Brahmin'. The roots of the 'tree evil' trace to 'Brahmin'. So, you cannot exclude the mother [brahmin] who gave birth to child [evil]. Any discussion on child [evil] must make mention of it's mother [brahmin].

All the youth who frequent this forum know that Hindu are uniformly evil, but they have no clue about the cunningness of the west and how they cynically utilize these internal divisions.

This thread is exclusively devoted to studying that phenomenon.

Why is it that all 'problems' and anti-human phenomenos can be traced back to the 'brahmin'.

And I am talking of subtle stuff like this:

Can you find out what is wrong with this article ?

Indians Aren’t That Intelligent (On Average)

By Professor J. Philippe Rushton

In this article, I summarize the evidence for an average IQ of 85 in the group designated South Asian/North African. The people of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, the Gulf States, the Near East, Turkey and North Africa have an IQ just below the world average of 90. This is much higher than the IQ of 70 found for Black Africans, but it is also much lower than the IQ of 100 found for Europeans.

East Asians (Chinese, Japanese and Koreans) obtain the highest mean IQ at 105. Europeans follow with an IQ of 100. Some ways below these are the Inuit or Eskimos (IQ 91), South East Asians (IQ 87), Native American Indians (IQ 87), Pacific Islanders (IQ 85), and South Asians and North Africans (IQ 84). Well below these are the sub-Saharan Africans (IQ 67), the Australian Aborigines (IQ 62), the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert, and the Pygmies of the Congo rain forests (IQ 54).

I suppose the answer to the apparent anomaly of so many well-known high IQ Indians must be:

1. 0.5% of a population of 1.1 billion is a lot;

2. the variation in IQ scores in the Indian sub-continent may be greater than elsewhere; and

The evidence shows that the European-South Asian IQ difference is substantially heritable, which means as a practical matter intractable. What the West can expect from these countries has to adjust to this reality.

Immigration policy too, must be adjusted. Mass immigration from the region is very likely to lower the average IQ of the receiving Western countries, and consequently be dysfunctional.

Does anyone understand what this racist fellow is trying to sell ??

this rubbish when data like those below is freely available

Data from US 2000 census

Whites

College Degree = 25.3%

Advanced Degree = 3.0%

High Skill Occupation = 21.4%

Chinese

College Degree = 46.3%

Advanced Degree = 8.5%

High Skill Occupation = 41.9%

Indians

College Degree = 64.4%

Advanced Degree = 12.5%

High Skill Occupation = 51.6%

It is only an 'Individual' and his views. And not of the entire 'Western Intellectual framework'. What is his designation, association by the way? There are many such examples like that in India too.

ok.

Point accepted.

How many individuals do you find supporting Hitler in the west apne ?

According to various historians Hitler was a budding eugenist like this fellow above.

p.s. Supporting Hitler openly in media i.e.

And supporting his theories on Jews, Gypsies and others.

ok.

Point accepted.

How many individuals do you find supporting Hitler in the west apne ?

According to various historians Hitler was a budding eugenist like this fellow above.

p.s. Supporting Hitler openly in media i.e.

And supporting his theories on Jews, Gypsies and others.

I am sorry but i have not properly understood your question.

there are some issues that are sacrosanct in the west.

It is politically correct and accepted to talk about Hitler's and German atrocities against Jews and the Jewish holocaust.

It is also correct to arrest and imprison those who even question this jewish holocaust. Some historians question on the numbers of those claimed to have been affected.

6 million is a figure usually given by western media over jewish casualties in second world war. Some historians who ask where are the dead bodies of these 6 million people because all that has been managed to retrieve is 6,000 to 30,000. So what about the rest ? Vanished into thin air ?

And then it is accepted fact for west to deny any Indian holocausts.

They like to brush it under the carpet.

Similarly Hitler was a eugenist .. heard of Dr. Mengele who was his chief scientist in experimenting on humans. Supposedly (we believe only because western media tells us so).

But it is ok to question Hitler's role as an eugenist and no one even dare publish any articles in the newspaper supporting Hitler like the dude who wrote the above one.

But it is ok to question *Indian Intelligence* and ask for immigration curbs against Indians openly in a newspaper (firstly they have allowed him to publish this dastardly article in first place).

The gentleman who has published this article is a budding eugenist who has not been arrested. The West permits racial exclusivism against some races and promotes this as equality and equal-behaviour. So much so that common man also accepts these theories and this line of questioning uncomplainingly.

This is called psy-ops.

>> And then it is accepted fact for west to deny any Indian holocausts.

Explained by examples below

Thus in 1997 on a visit to India, Queen Elizabeth II Acknowledged the 1919 Amritsar Massacre (over 1,000 Punjabis gunned down by the British Army near the Golden Temple) but did not offer an Apology. Indeed the British have NEVER Apologized for anything they did during their appalling 2 century mis-rule of British India. While every Briton knows of the (largely fictional) Black Hole of Calcutta story that has demonized Indians for over 2 centuries, very few would be aware of the horrendous calamities inflicted on Indians by the British e.g. the 1769/1770 Great Bengal Famine (that killed 10 million, 1/3 of the over-taxed population of Bengal); further successive famines that killed scores of millions (the annual death rate in 1877 in British labour camps during the Deccan famine was about 94%; see: http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2005/12/27/

how-britain-denies-its-holocausts/); cholera epidemics spread by British mercantilism (that killed about 25 million Indians in the 19th century); extraordinarily low population growth between 1870 and 1930 (due to famine, malnourishment-exacerbated disease and cholera, plague and influenza epidemics); and the man-made, World War 2 Bengal Famine in British-ruled India (4 million victims, huge civilian and British military sexual abuse of starving women, a 1941-1951 Bengal demographic deficit of over 10 million – and all of this largely deleted from British history, in part because it may have been due to a deliberate British “scorched earth policy”).

THE BIG PICTURE of the impact of the British in India can be best assessed by measuring avoidable mortality (technically, excess mortality) which is the difference between the ACTUAL deaths in a country and the deaths EXPECTED for a peaceful, decently-run country with the same demographics (see: http://globalavoidablemortality.blogspot.com/). The annual death rate in India as recently as 1920 was about 4.8% (see: http://countrystudies.us/india/32.htm) but this declined to 3.5% by 1947 and is presently about 0.9% (still about 2 times greater than it should be for a country with India’s demographics). As a useful yardstick, the annual death rate of sheep on Australian sheep farms is about 2.5% i.e. the British were treating Indians like animals. Using a baseline “expected” annual death rate value of 1.0% and assuming an “actual” pre-1920 value of 4.8% one can estimated that the avoidable (excess) mortality was about 0.6 billion (1757-1837), 0.5 billion (1837-1901 i.e. during the reign of Queen Victoria) and 0.4 billion (1901-1947 i.e. from the turn of the century until Indian Independence). Thus one can estimate that British rule of India was associated with an excess (i.e. avoidable) mortality totalling 1.5 billion – surely one of the greatest crimes in all of human history. The carnage did not end with the post-WW2 British departure from India and its other colonies egregiously crippled by colonial abuse – thus the avoidable mortality in the mostly Third World British Commonwealth countries during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1953 to the present) has totalled about 0.7 billion.

The above figures are no doubt very surprising to English-speaking people of the British Commonwealth and elsewhere, and for good reason – these ugly, genocidal realities have been religiously deleted from British history and from general public perception (as in George Orwell’s “1984”). We live in “politically correct” times in which Anglo-Celtic societies (the US, the UK and the “White” former British colonies) decry racism but simultaneously IGNORE the intrinsic racism of First World-dominated globalization and of violent UK-US “democratic imperialism” in Iraq and Afghanistan – a phenomenon best described as “politically correct racism (PC racism). However ignoring CAAAA (C4A) and ignoring historical realities simply has meant more of the same – history ignored yields history repeated.

On the occasion of the Third Anniversary of the Anglo-American invasion of Iraq it is timely to note the human and economic cost of the Bush Wars – 2.7 million excess deaths and a cost to the US of US$1-2 trillion (see: http://www.newsvine.com/uk , http://mwcnews.net/content/view/5489/42/ ,

http://www.aljazeerah.info/21%20o/Bush%20W...on%20Polya.htm).

Did Gandhi and Nehru apologise for the loss of 5 million lives during partition, except whining about how sad it was and how painful it was for them etc.. Was Swami Vivekananda being a visionary when he criticised Guru Nanak Dev. Has the BJP apologised for the religious persecution and murders of Christians in Orissa, a state ruled by BJP. Has the general hindu community apologised for Anti-Sikh riots of 84, except saying how sad it was , how painful etc.. Did Rajiv Gandhi apologise when he said "when a big tree falls..." . Why don't you try to expose the real face of 'Indian Intellectual framework' (where you belong) instead of West (which you can't do anything about).

apne, I have made my stand clear.

You want to discuss "Indian Intellectual Framework" or "Brahminical Tyranny" or "Hindu Casteism" or "Hindu Cruelty" or "Indian brutality" or anything as you please, you will have to

a) Start a thread

b) Carry the thread on your knowledge

c) Guide the thread

d) Put in your effort

so you know what to do. I have no problem with you opening as many threads as you want.

And the 5 million lives lost at the time of partition could have been avoided if we had understood "Western Intellectual Framework" then.

Churchill was in constant dialogue with Jinnah and gave him assurance to start "Direct Action Day" where he could indulge in "Qatl-e-aam" of Hindus in Bengal and no they would not bat an eyelid and British Police would look the other way.

It was Churchill and English elite who allowed the partition holocaust to take place through deliberate moves that left the Hindus and Sikhs at the mercy of the muslims.