Western Intellectual Framework

Raju

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any answer to my post Raju, or are you all bark and no bite?

One dude has machine gunned me down and you are calling me doggy.

the points you raise refer to "Indology" and "Indian Social Structure" both of which are outside the perview of this thread.

I have put forward the contention that there is no such animal such as the 'Aryan' race. That is there is just the word 'n' added to the Arya (which means nobility) which was a result of sociological construct first formulated by Herbert Guenther. Hitler later borrowed this term for his race of mythical Aryan beings.

The progression of civilization has been from east to the west (Indophile contention) rather than from west to east (europhile argument). And to erase records of such exchange the european revisionists decided to invent this Aryan theory and invert history to suit their agenda.

Please read my above articles (just to keep my wish) in order to understand what I perceive as "Western Intellectual Framework".

apne, I have made my stand clear.

You want to discuss "Indian Intellectual Framework" or "Brahminical Tyranny" or "Hindu Casteism" or "Hindu Cruelty" or "Indian brutality" or anything as you please, you will have to

a) Start a thread

b) Carry the thread on your knowledge

c) Guide the thread

d) Put in your effort

so you know what to do. I have no problem with you opening as many threads as you want.

And the 5 million lives lost at the time of partition could have been avoided if we had understood "Western Intellectual Framework" then.

Churchill was in constant dialogue with Jinnah and gave him assurance to start "Direct Action Day" where he could indulge in "Qatl-e-aam" of Hindus in Bengal and no they would not bat an eyelid and British Police would look the other way.

It was Churchill and English elite who allowed the partition holocaust to take place through deliberate moves that left the Hindus and Sikhs at the mercy of the muslims.

I don't want to start a thread on 'brahmins'. I am not suffering from any 'brahmin tyranny' . I keep the brahmins under my shoe. The Hindus i know lick my feet and it is me who is cruel to them, i criticize hindus and their 'bapu' gandhi like heel in front of them and they cannot but agree with me (they have no other option).

What about the muslims who were killed during partition. Property belonging to 'Wakf Board' amounting to billions of rupees have been taken over illegaly and forcibly by radical Hindus in many parts of India. (is western intellectual framework behind this). Muslims cannot breathe openly in Gujrat (is western propaganda behind this). Muslims are targeted in U.P ( was western powers behind destruction of Babri Masjid [ a tenth century act by those who cry over Aurangzeb] Hypocrates)

You had stated somewhere that you are christian, why don't you explain the tyranny christians are facing in India instead of rabbling about conspiracy theories that have no weight.

The partition happened because of Gandhi. He was a clever politician. He offered Jinnah the post of PM but did not offer safeguards. Jinnah could have been toppled in two days, like many PMs have been toppled in a vote of Majority (read modern Indian Parlimentary history). When Jinnah addressed Gandhi as Mr. Gandhi & not as Mahatma during Nagpur congress session, the Hindu congress workers booed him and Gandhi did not made even a single effort to stop them. Jinnah left in disgust. Gandhi told him, we will do this for you , we will do that for muslims etc. but gave no concrete safeguards. Jinnah was smart and left for good, both congress and India.

Gandhi played similar tactics with Sikhs (We will give you this, we will do that for Sikhs). Unfortunately, Sikhs had no real 'political leader' at that time. Master Tara Singh was a religious person and very very naive. He was fooled by Gandhi and Nehru and joined India. Sikhs never got anything, this or that, they instead faced the worst and payed a heavy price. Whatever Punjab had, resources, water, grains was forcibly taken by Delhi and the ghost of Khalistan (invented by Indira Gandgi to defame Sikh movement for freedom) was heaped upon them. The rest, as they say, is history.

I don't want to start a thread on 'brahmins'. I am not suffering from any 'brahmin tyranny' . I keep the brahmins under my shoe. The Hindus i know lick my feet and it is me who is cruel to them, i criticize hindus and their 'bapu' gandhi like heel in front of them and they cannot but agree with me (they have no other option).

I must admit you are the master of parallel discussion.

You have capability to hijack any thread and take discussion elsewhere to satisfy your own agenda.

And what you have written above about Hindus, you do not find even tad bit offensive. Speak of hypocrisy.

Why do you complain of Brahmin discrimination and caste-system. When you yourself admit that you keep 'Brahmins under your shoe and Hindus lick your feet'. I must say you are worse than Brahmin hain. :rolleyes:

You have replace Brahmin tyranny with your tyranny.

What new do you have to offer to the world ??

What new do you have to offer to the world ??

Sikh tyranny! :lol:

Atleast you have the courage to admit that much.

All people who speak in hateful language want to replace present tyranny with their own tyranny.

Atleast you have the courage to admit that much.

All people who speak in hateful language want to replace present tyranny with their own tyranny.

Why is it that 'plain speaking' is seen as 'hateful'. How can you judge something [my version of tyranny] which you have not seen or experienced. Maybe i will re-define the word 'tyranny' and make it something that this world has not seen before and make everyone want to be 'tyrannised'.

Nuclear energy can be both 'desructive' and 'productive', depends on how you use it. Same with power, it can be used to 'chaste the oppressor' or 'protect the innocent'.

>> Maybe i will re-define the word 'tyranny' and make it something that this world has not seen before and make everyone want to be 'tyrannised'.

Maybe ..

Hindus will start licking your feet automatically thinking they are licking Mars bar. And Brahmins will come under your shoe thinking it is a giant banyan tree.

Anything is possible .. just as you said