Johlanwala Cult

Sorry,

Coffee aint my thing.. to much Caffine .

I said smell the coffee not drink it.

Anway I realise its no point in trying to debate with you, because u just avoid all points made, I supose it must be hard, when u realise that sum1 that you thought was a sant is actually a fake.

Veer ji please make you're own mind up and dont get fooled by man made titles. May we Let the true guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj b our leading light.

Sorry if i've offended you in any way, It was'nt my atention.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singballer and King Singh you are so funny . In the words of Mr T - "I pity the fool".

Let's make it clear, at Bradford sangat is minimal (most have left to go to Singh Sabbha). What has been done to advance Baba Gian Singh's teachings there? At High Wycombe Akhand Pahrts are as minimal as your objectivity. Yet at Oldbury, the same committee and sangat you are quick to criticise and ashamedly slur, with Guru Ji's Kirpa the gurdwara goes from strength to strength. Every week there are five Akhand pahrts, regular Wednesday gurmat classes, gatka, kick boxing, gym including boxing ring and an annual Hola Mohala Gatka tournament to name but a few.

This committee has presided over the gurdwara for a very long time, with upmost faith from Baba Gian Singh. The same committee who rejected Jaspal Singh, and saw him for who he is and who he has subsequently rejected, are nishkam sevadars. Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh are replacing them for people who take the sangats money for undertaking kirtan and others who have never set foot in the place. Bradford gurdwara has wasted the sangats money on backhanders to judges and paying Kulwinder Singh and his cronies (the latest of which is a disgruntled sangat member who wanted to be on the committee) so one can understand Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh's motives - simple greed.

Singballer and King Singh you are quick to slander Khera (jathedar at Oldbury) but I will not let that mud stick. Like we all lead perfect lives. I wonder what would be unearthed if you laid bare your lives (or mine for that matter)? I know from my sangat with Baba Gian Singh that Khera would have Kanda Bata ready in his car for whenever a devotee got the call to take the amrit. I know he comes to gurdwara on Wednesday and does nishkam seva until Sunday which is more that I have ever committed to or any of the cronies being espoused by Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh. Lets also set the record staright. Khera and the Oldbury committee have been banned by Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh from Bradford, High Wycombe and Gurdwara Nirmal Kutia Johalan. Khera and other committee members were regular visitors/sevadar at Gurdwara Nirmal Kutia Johalan during the life of Baba Gian Singh and Baba Harbhajan Singh.

I aim to give case references and will, once I get my hands on the court documents, give a word for word account of Jeet Singh's testimony in court this weekend.

Singballer and King Singh you are so funny . In the words of Mr T - "I pity the fool".

Let's make it clear, at Bradford sangat is minimal (most have left to go to Singh Sabbha). What has been done to advance Baba Gian Singh's teachings there? At High Wycombe Akhand Pahrts are as minimal as your objectivity. Yet at Oldbury, the same committee and sangat you are quick to criticise and ashamedly slur, with Guru Ji's Kirpa the gurdwara goes from strength to strength. Every week there are five Akhand pahrts, regular Wednesday gurmat classes, gatka, kick boxing, gym including boxing ring and an annual Hola Mohala Gatka tournament to name but a few.

This committee has presided over the gurdwara for a very long time, with upmost faith from Baba Gian Singh. The same committee who rejected Jaspal Singh, and saw him for who he is and who he has subsequently rejected, are nishkam sevadars. Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh are replacing them for people who take the sangats money for undertaking kirtan and others who have never set foot in the place. Bradford gurdwara has wasted the sangats money on backhanders to judges and paying Kulwinder Singh and his cronies (the latest of which is a disgruntled sangat member who wanted to be on the committee) so one can understand Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh's motives - simple greed.

Singballer and King Singh you are quick to slander Khera (jathedar at Oldbury) but I will not let that mud stick. Like we all lead perfect lives. I wonder what would be unearthed if you laid bare your lives (or mine for that matter)? I know from my sangat with Baba Gian Singh that Khera would have Kanda Bata ready in his car for whenever a devotee got the call to take the amrit. I know he comes to gurdwara on Wednesday and does nishkam seva until Sunday which is more that I have ever committed to or any of the cronies being espoused by Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh. Lets also set the record staright. Khera and the Oldbury committee have been banned by Jeet Singh and Jaspal Singh from Bradford, High Wycombe and Gurdwara Nirmal Kutia Johalan. Khera and other committee members were regular visitors/sevadar at Gurdwara Nirmal Kutia Johalan during the life of Baba Gian Singh and Baba Harbhajan Singh.

I aim to give case references and will, once I get my hands on the court documents, give a word for word account of Jeet Singh's testimony in court this weekend.

I DOW KNO WA UR CHATIN ABOUT YEH CUZ NO1 HAS LEFT THE GURDWARA! THE ONLI REASON BRADFORD GURDWARA HAS LESS SANGAT IS BECAUSE OF THE MARAYADA THATS THE ONLY REASON THERE IS NO OTHER PROBLEM I DONT KNOW WHERE UR GETTING ALL THESE IDEA'S FROM!!!!!!!

dont anyone that was there at the start that isnt now apart from pritum singh *( old jathedar) and sarban singh (old comitee member)

I DOW KNO WA UR CHATIN ABOUT YEH CUZ NO1 HAS LEFT THE GURDWARA! THE ONLI REASON BRADFORD GURDWARA HAS LESS SANGAT IS BECAUSE OF THE MARAYADA THATS THE ONLY REASON THERE IS NO OTHER PROBLEM I DONT KNOW WHERE UR GETTING ALL THESE IDEA'S FROM!!!!!!!

dont anyone that was there at the start that isnt now apart from pritum singh *( old jathedar) and sarban singh (old comitee member)

king singh, i think ur suffering from a serious case of verbal diarroreah! now please, unless you have any real arguments to present stop boring us with nothing but crap.if you are a regular at bradford you will know that the sangat has declined dramatically over the years. and as for pritum singh and sarban singh, atleast these 2 adhered with the hukam of baba gian singh in regards to kulwinder singh, unlike the others, who let a pervert. speak on stage after mahapursh specifically said that they were never to be allowed again! is that true or not? i cant believe that after baba ji threw this individual out for so many years, that this peron is now the spokesman of the dera for you guys. on a serious level, how can you let this individual run you guys when you know baba ji threw him out??

P.S what form of spell check are you using? i think pot-kettle-black!!!

At Night, Sadhus of the Dera take turns to stand outside the entrance guarding the Dera.. and they dont have guns rather they have a spear .

FIRST OF ALL IM NOT A REGULAR THERE. SECOND OF ALL HE DOESNT RUN ANYTHING. HE BASCIALLY JUST ARGANISES LAWYERS ETC. AND HE DOESNT SPEAK ON STAGE FROM WHAT IVE HEARD