Johlanwala Cult

:gg: I have heard of the Sacha Sauda Cult & the Singhs murdered in Bombay recently has anyone heard of the Johlanwala Cult, headed by Jeet Singh? there are reports that they are trying to take over Gurudwara's in England and have attacked Sikhs & murdered Singhs in Panjab.

Please see Panthic Weekly article

http://www.panthic.org/news/123/ARTICLE/2798/2006-10-04.html

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johlan is actually an upsamparda from Hoti Mardan. After Sant Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan Sant Harnam SIngh Ji Jian Walae sset up the gurdwara and gave shastar and shastra vidiya to all, there have been great souls since then in the lineage unfortunately like most of punjab, many outsiders are getting involved in the old sant asthans just for land

Johalan Dera is no Cult! Their in direct lineage from Hoti Mardan. From Hoti Mardan 2 Gurdwaras were made.. Harkhowal and Johalan. Sant Baba Basant Singh Ji was told to go to Jholan and no their Naam Simran their. The Sants of this dera are Bhrahamgiani. I had the darshan of Sant Jeet Singh Ji and Sant Jaspaul Singh Ji.. and I will tell you that they have an immense Kamai and have done a great amount of Seva. Any reports you here are utter rubbish! What happened was (like Kam said) was people were trying to get control of the land the Dera owns(land is close to Jalandhar=Very Expensive) and this happened for quite a few years. Sant Jeet Singh Ji told those who were known to be as such to never enter the dera again. Some of these corrupted people did get bashed so to say by Singhs who had real pyaar for the Dera.

Namastang - It is indeed Johalan wale. Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Jianwale set up the Dera but the Dera it self was called Johalan. Also you could ask Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale about the in depth History. They know alot about the History of the Sants :)

one of the hoti mardan dera is near my pind my family go there all the time......they serve for a good cause for sikhi...dhan dhan sant baba karam singh jee hoti mardan great soul....

Waheguroooo

Johalwale dera / sant are no cult, there are issues with the current sant at the dera which i dont know too much about and dont get involved but i know one thing and that all the previous sants were real braham giani mahapursh who have implemented real gurmaryada in the gurdwara sahibs they set up.

Fateh Ji

I dont like the current sants because when women from villages go there they ask for a boy and other rubbish and the sant gives them parshad for that to happen... this pisses me off alot

You are gravely mistaken. Bibian don't ever go near the Sants or most of th Sadhus. This has been implemented fromt the times of Sant Basant Singh Ji. If they want to have Sangat of the Sants there is a caertain place behind the men where they can sit. Otherwise no conversation is ever made between the Sants and and women. The stupid things that you hear are all lies! :@ and frankly pisses me off when people spread nonsense like that. The current Sants have as much Gian as the Badee Mahapurkhs did. Sant Jeet Singh has done an immense amount of Seva. Do not doubt the current Sants.. they are Brahamgiani. Do not think otherwise.

LOL. Panthic Weekly the mahaaan "panthic" tabloid!!! Surprise surprise another attack on somone. Didn't they struggle last time with their collection of evidence on Maan Singh Pehowa and getting some mud to stick on him

Why not go to a Gurdwara run by the Johalwale and see the maryada they actually carry out when it comes to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's Seva and compare the seva to your "legitimate" Singh Sabhas, instead of believing everthing your read in the tabloids, especially this tabloid!!