Chinese Eat Almost Anythink (eeewwwkkk, Yyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuukkk) Ewwww

what about Reff? This name was used around 1997 in Toronto for the guys that were new from India. They use to dress up so funny (sylish in their style) and play loud desi music and drive in GM cars around high school during lunch breaks. lol

:kick

dont forget FOBS :lol:

Fresh of da Boat... :lol:

son trust it i was around for all these words lol espically when u live in madd area's fileld with brown ppl like Brown-Town, Khalsa-more, Singh-dale, etc.. lol ppl around here r preety cooo so racist slurs r like an everyday thing around here yoo.. hell i even call Singhs( yes i mean ppl who have takn amrit) paki's too loll an they use those words tooooo

...o an "ABCD" ahaha or in my case... "CBCD"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only real racist word is da N word

Not according to this website...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Chink- used to refer to people of perceived Chinese descent, and by extension for other East Asians. Considered extremely derogatory.

lol hahahah have u read the other words on here peacemaker this is all jkzz.. i mean honestly words like banana wud prolly be a real insult to a chinese then the word chink ok.. an "4 by 2".. im sry i was under the impresion tht was wood used for contruction lollllll

Another word was Gyani. Back home when I was around 15yrs old. Some guys used to call me gyani :(( ( . I hated that.

Back then I didn't know what Gyani really means.

Now I know Gyani is good word :cool:

ahah exactlyyy yoo we call nyy sikh who hasnt cut his hair a gyanni or singh.. even if he istn amritdhari or doesnt read paat... jus another example of how these words have lost there meaning and have completely diff meanings in diff area's lolll

the only real racist word is da N word

Not according to this website...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Chink- used to refer to people of perceived Chinese descent, and by extension for other East Asians. Considered extremely derogatory.

lol hahahah have u read the other words on here peacemaker this is all jkzz.. i mean honestly words like banana wud prolly be a real insult to a chinese then the word chink ok.. an "4 by 2".. im sry i was under the impresion tht was wood used for contruction lollllll

Saad Sangah Ji,

Fateh

If it can fly, walk or swim Chinese will eat it. Raw, semi cooked or cooked.

This is also a kind of joon!

Guru Rakha

what about Reff? This name was used around 1997 in Toronto for the guys that were new from India. They use to dress up so funny (sylish in their style) and play loud desi music and drive in GM cars around high school during lunch breaks. lol

:kick

dont forget FOBS :lol:

Fresh of da Boat... :lol:

son trust it i was around for all these words lol espically when u live in madd area's fileld with brown ppl like Brown-Town, Khalsa-more, Singh-dale, etc.. lol ppl around here r preety cooo so racist slurs r like an everyday thing around here yoo.. hell i even call Singhs( yes i mean ppl who have takn amrit) paki's too loll an they use those words tooooo

...o an "ABCD" ahaha or in my case... "CBCD"

I'm also around for various words that have various meanings in various contexts. I also have friends who will spin derogatory comments about their own. However, I agree with peacemaker. This forum is not Brown-Town or your madd area.

You are speaking to a wider audience. And even in your madd area of Canada, are you aware of the history of your own country in relation to Chinese people?

If your Chinese friend laughs, ask them to go to an elder 3rd or 4th generation chinese Canadian and get their opinion on the use of the word. If it does not bring tears to an old mans eyes, it is only because they've hardened. This is the type of education that Sikhs should impart on others about race and racism. But we can't seem to get out of our own caste mentality (I don't speak of you in particular Surban but generally). There is a direct correlation between those who believe in caste/klan/race and their racism toward the world in general. Kudos to peacemaker for not staying silent or "laughing along".

What you say of these jokes is the same thing someone in India will say when they mock Sikhs, we take offence and they say "but our Sikh friends laugh with us, it's all in good fun".

The photos, I suspect are fake, made for the specific purpose of getting the racist juices going of those all to vulnerable to racism.

I'm also around for various words that have various meanings in various contexts. I also have friends who will spin derogatory comments about their own. However, I agree with peacemaker. This forum is not Brown-Town or your madd area.

You are speaking to a wider audience. And even in your madd area of Canada, are you aware of the history of your own country in relation to Chinese people?

If your Chinese friend laughs, ask them to go to an elder 3rd or 4th generation chinese Canadian and get their opinion on the use of the word. If it does not bring tears to an old mans eyes, it is only because they've hardened. This is the type of education that Sikhs should impart on others about race and racism. But we can't seem to get out of our own caste mentality (I don't speak of you in particular Surban but generally). There is a direct correlation between those who believe in caste/klan/race and their racism toward the world in general. Kudos to peacemaker for not staying silent or "laughing along".

What you say of these jokes is the same thing someone in India will say when they mock Sikhs, we take offence and they say "but our Sikh friends laugh with us, it's all in good fun".

The photos, I suspect are fake, made for the specific purpose of getting the racist juices going of those all to vulnerable to racism.

ok first of all wht in the world does caste have nything to do with this at all... if u want to start tht up please start another thread.. an secondly yo im sry u feel this way but i wud never say this to sum1 from an older generations im not stupid k there's a diff between laughn with someone and laughin at them.. aparently u find both of them to be the same... im sry but we clearly have different views of the world, y wud u get angry when ppl use words like tht against u, it only adds more heat to the fire but when u can laugh at ur self if sum1 calls u these words then they have nothing against u, do they?.. ppl like u work to rid these words all toeather but for ppl like me these words r completely meaningless and used in context which have nothing to do with wht they orignally ment, its just a way we talk in society, its like if sum1 gives u a nickname "snoopy" r they degrading ur honor by refering u to a dog?... i dont think so.. its jus a way of refering to ur freinds cause its a way of showing that ur close enough to them to use these words but not mean it in racist ways.

Another word that's loosing its meaning is "sh--t". I see people use this word for almost everything. Even FOOD.

Mostly black people use this word. These people at my work when they have good food they are like.. Ohhhh this is good sh....

Give me that shi.. This sh... is cool

:lol: :lol: :lol: