People Need To Understand The Importance Of Banaa!

I feel very sad when I see people living on a land where once Guru sahibaan walked and not knowing the importance of bana. I personally wear bana and whenever I am travelling, everybody calls me baba or babajee,lol. Some call with respect,while others try to mock a bit.(at home my family treats me like a baby and the outside world has made me a baba,hahahahaha). People feel that if a person is wearing bana, that person would either be some gurdwara da bhai or some bhangi nihung. Sometime back i was standing outside a Gurdwara sahib waiting for somebody, an old lady came and forcibly handed over 5 rupeee coin to me and told me to have tea,hahaha. If i tell somebody that I am a student, people feel that i have gone mad or maybe something terrible might have happened to me,so out of shock i am wearing bana.hahahaha

Even in AKJ, many people dont like bana, some who like bana feel that bana shud only be worn at smagams and that singhs shud move with time and wear pant shirt.Sometime back a family was interested in me for ristha, they enquired about me from a fellow singh, they had problem with my bana and the father of the bibi said, challo koi na, once the marriage happens, bana ve uttar jayega. He meant that his bhekhi daughter would do some clever poochi poochi and I will remove my bana.(i wud remove the khoppri of such a bhekhi bibi, haha)

I really feel bad seeing all this. I feel that may be there could be a bana day where all singhs irrespective of wherether they wear bana or not, shud wear bana. Bana is an excellent way to do parchar. I fee singhs shud wear bana and let the world know who we are and to whom we belong.