Inderjit Singh Reyat Gets Bail

Don't know about this guy if hes admitted taking part in the plot or blamed Shaheed Jathedhar Talwinder Singh ,all I know

SIKHS DID NOT BOMB THE PLANE

On the one hand you don't know about this guy yet you think you can pass comment on this issue.

Yes you are right SIKHS DID NOT BOMB THE PLANE. Mindless terrorists MASQUERADING AS SIKHS (REYAT, PARMAR & CO) BOMBED THE PLANE. Just like Beant Su or Indira were not a Shaheed neither is Parmar ! Shaheed is reserved for mahan Gursikhs like Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and people of that level, not 2pence wannabe's whos past is questionable (read Soft Target about Parmar). People who deem it fit to blow up planes and commission the likes of Reyat to make such devices are not Shaheed but gadar of the Khalsa Panth.

Ah shut up and close your filthy mouth don't your dare disrepect mahan Shaheed Jathedhar Talwinder Singh Babbar Panth Da Sher,people can chat <banned word filter activated> about Parmar as much as they like fact is he is revered across the globe by the Sikh Freedom Movement nothing the Indian Govt/Canadain Govt can do to stop us hailing him as a martyr,he had no part in the plot,YOU FOOL,the Indian Intelligence did it I would slap you up if you ever chat sh1t about Talwinder Singh Babbar

Panth de sher are figures like Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji who stood against anyone who committed excesses against innocent people. On more than one occassion he tackled people masquerading as Sikh militants who were threatening Hindus etc. People like Reyat and Parmar are lowlife scum who did a fine job in tarnishing the name of Sikhs across the globe. People like Parmar and Reyat are the Wazir Khans of the panth not the gems you project them as.

As for slapping, yes thats what little girls do, men punch using their fists. So when you going to slap the authors of Soft Target ? They wrote a lot of home truths about Parmar which would upset you.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People learn your history before challenging someone’s post. Banda singh bhadar level the city of sirhand and left only the mosques standing. The whole village was slaughtered. Up until this point Sikhs did not write their history cause we busy fighting. The British (there to start east India company) who were in Punjab recorded the fact and witnesses the torture of Bunda Singhs and his men. Read any history book in regards to this. Also historical accounts of Sikhs for a period does come from moguls as well as the British.

Parmer was a lion who gave his life fighting Punjab police who were killing innocent Sikhs. Parmer who was a resident in Canada raised fund and came over to Punjab to punish many an evil man. I can write a book and try discrediting many people. One book does not make some one guilty or innocent. At one point Sikhs murdered gobind rams son by mistake or deliberately make up your own minds many accounts are available.

Before you bad mouth martyrs check your selves they have done seva where we sit at home behind PC’s. Babber Khalsa zindabad who have punished many. Jagtar singh is a babber as was Delavar singh. Sukdave singh babber another real lion. You question them who are now at god’s feet! Shame on you!! Think before you post many actions that have taken through out our history which at times have been called into question. I can post loads if you want to see just ask! Its called war and we are warrior race. Open your eyes. Oh and if any one want to air these views openly I am happy to send invite for you to attend my local gurdwara and inform some of MY local sangat what you think of sikh heros. One time Udham Singh was called a murder. Also was Indra Ghandi armed when they shot her?? LOL think first!

Reyat built an explosive for jsutice against india for attacking 84. However he never knew it was going to be used in the air india flight.In fact I ahve spoken to many singhs about reyat, they say he was a very nice gursikh who did lots of bhagtii. They say he would never commit such an act.

Namstang the media in bias, so why quote from it??

Namstang is also the new dharam raaj,who judges the good and bad actions of people!!

Lets not judge reyat, if he is guilty then he will be judged by dharam raaj!!

But remeber pyareo, it was only a year later harmander sahib had got atacked and sikhs were very angered and upset by this act!!

God bless the families of the air india passengers!!

If Parmar was such a big time lion of Punjab what was he doing in Canada as a humble labourer at first who mysteriously became a real-estate tycoon overnight , his mass collateral and assets are still unaccounted for. The truth being that he and his associates were squeezing Canadian Sikh sentiment in order to line their own pockets even his wife made a feeble attempt to send a token amount of money to Punjab knowing full well that it would be seized by the authorities. It’s a known fact that his real estate agent a “Hindu” was told to keep his dealing a secret for two reasons one Parmar didn’t want people knowing he was dealing with a Hindu it wouldn’t look good in his circle, and also he didn’t want people asking questions about where the money was coming from.

Parmar fled Canada after the authorities wanted to arrest him again. By the way Parmar only entered Punjab to take up the Jethadari after Sukdev Singh Babbar was killed, hardly the actions of a Lion of the Panth.

If people want to live in a JathaSimSikhi world so be it but keep your romance with Parmar to your own circle and circus and stop trying to bull crap the rest of us.

People learn your history before challenging someone's post. Banda singh bhadar level the city of sirhand and left only the mosques standing. The whole village was slaughtered. Up until this point Sikhs did not write their history cause we busy fighting. The British (there to start east India company) who were in Punjab recorded the fact and witnesses the torture of Bunda Singhs and his men. Read any history book in regards to this. Also historical accounts of Sikhs for a period does come from moguls as well as the British.

Parmer was a lion who gave his life fighting Punjab police who were killing innocent Sikhs. Parmer who was a resident in Canada raised fund and came over to Punjab to punish many an evil man. I can write a book and try discrediting many people. One book does not make some one guilty or innocent. At one point Sikhs murdered gobind rams son by mistake or deliberately make up your own minds many accounts are available.

Before you bad mouth martyrs check your selves they have done seva where we sit at home behind PC's. Babber Khalsa zindabad who have punished many. Jagtar singh is a babber as was Delavar singh. Sukdave singh babber another real lion. You question them who are now at god's feet! Shame on you!! Think before you post many actions that have taken through out our history which at times have been called into question. I can post loads if you want to see just ask! Its called war and we are warrior race. Open your eyes. Oh and if any one want to air these views openly I am happy to send invite for you to attend my local gurdwara and inform some of MY local sangat what you think of sikh heros. One time Udham Singh was called a murder. Also was Indra Ghandi armed when they shot her?? LOL think first!

I think you need to check your history as large swathes of Sirhind were still in existance in the 20th century and were levelled by one of the Patiala Rajas using tractors. Ha ha now we believing the British historians, so I guess you believe all the b/s they put out about Maharaj Ranjit Singh's sons and about Rani Jindans charachter.

Parmer was not a lion and nothing you say will change that !

As for bad mouthing martyrs no one has done that on this thread. Great Shaheed Gursikhs like Baba Deep Singh Ji, Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Dilawar Singh Ji are respected for their quarbani for the Sikh Quom.

Idiots like Parmar, Bagri, Malik and Reyat are scum and deserve no respect, they deserve shithar for tarnishing the name of the panth. What did Reyat think was going to happen with his bombs ? Used in a firework display ? Anyone of sane mind knows bombs are used to murder people, these dirty low lifes knew exactly what they were doing.

Reyat built an explosive for jsutice against india for attacking 84. However he never knew it was going to be used in the air india flight.In fact I ahve spoken to many singhs about reyat, they say he was a very nice gursikh who did lots of bhagtii. They say he would never commit such an act.

Namstang is also the new dharam raaj,who judges the good and bad actions of people!!

But remeber pyareo, it was only a year later harmander sahib had got atacked and sikhs were very angered and upset by this act!!

I dont wanna get into this whole discussion but surely reyat would have known that the bomb can/would kill lots of people, dosnt matter if he knew it was going to be used in air india. He surely couldnt have thought that the bomb wont kill innocent people.

peace

I know you were going to say that media is biased.. quite typical really.. thats why i directly gave you link straight from the court.. if you don't have faith in canadian court system, why support canadian court system who found mr malik and bagri non guilty at the first place ??

its total hypocrisy to support court decision because your chardi-kalah gurmukh pyaree were freed and cussed the same court system when they find reyat guilty...call them bias.

Keep this god bless the families of air india passengers ..show up sympathy to yourself mate.. its like i find kps gill non guilty but people who he killed .. god bless them. its bull ... stop this political correctness natak... fact is here on this forum you have people showing support blood for blood idealogy despite if they are innocent or not in their hunger of revenge against india. which is totally against dharam yudh maryada given by sri guru gobind singh ji.

And lets not judge reyat,,would u say something about kps gill? lets not judge him.. if he is guilty he will charged by dharamraja.

I already said in my previous posts that reyat has served his time.. but i will not stand people supporting/justifying his actions just because he has dhara and kesh and is from their own jatha and they end up god bless victims of air india..thats just natak...stop all this drama..if you had your mother and father in that flight your attitude would be different....what a slap to victims family.

Idiots like Parmar, Bagri, Malik and Reyat are scum and deserve no respect, they deserve shithar for tarnishing the name of the panth. What did Reyat think was going to happen with his bombs ? Used in a firework display ? Anyone of sane mind knows bombs are used to murder people, these dirty low lifes knew exactly what they were doing.

Take it slowly my Freind .

You can think whatever you want about either 4 of those guys.. Thats your opinion and your intitled to it. But you cannot call Ajaib Singh Bagri and Ripudhaman Singh Malik 'scum'. They were tried and found not guilty.. that trial was the most expensive for the Gov. of Canada in it's History. But even with all these resources they found them NOT GUILTY. So it's a request not to be calling them 'dirty low lifes'.

Look within yourself.. use your breath to remember Waheguru.. Not to slander others

Peace 8 .

Take it slowly my Freind .

You can think whatever you want about either 4 of those guys.. Thats your opinion and your intitled to it. But you cannot call Ajaib Singh Bagri and Ripudhaman Singh Malik 'scum'. They were tried and found not guilty.. that trial was the most expensive for the Gov. of Canada in it's History. But even with all these resources they found them NOT GUILTY. So it's a request not to be calling them 'dirty low lifes'.

Look within yourself.. use your breath to remember Waheguru.. Not to slander others

Peace 8 .

They are dirty low lifes, Bagri used to showboat on stages making bigtime speaches about killing 50K hindus. Is that what Gursikhs do ? Malik also has a dubious past and on the one hand was backing Khalistan and on the other trying to get loans from Indian state banks, were there no other banks in Canada he could have gone to ? Everyone knows the truth and these two monkeys are not the innocent honest "Gursikhs" their n-huggers like to project them as.

Read Soft Target and learn the truth about the likes of Parmar, Malik, Bagri, Reyat and co.

Never seen you post similar anti slander statements about KPS Gill, Indira, Gen Brar and co. Like Bagri, Malik and Parmar they have also not been found guilty in a court of law, but we know they have the blood of thousands of innocent Sikhs on their hands.

There are some real misguided individuals on this forum.. i posted this peace not long ago.. they should educate themselves what shaheedi really is instead of beleive in blood for blood idealogy despite if its innocent people on the other side;

First of all , let me be clear this topic is "nowhere an personal attack to personal individuals/jatha who have fought during the times of 1980's". However this topic touches a very fine mindset of an true militant who have got complete understanding of "dharam yudh maryada" within sikhism and examples of shaheedi set by our beloved Guru Sahibs- Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.

I think every sikh with bibek buddhi can somewhat agree that not all sikh militants back in the time of 1980-1995 were 100 percent genuine and they were some who were driven by vengeance not "revenge". This two different terms, vengeance is state of mind where a person who is soo driven by it, that will use any "unjustified force" to eliminate the target, even though that unjustified force will kill innocent civilians. Whereas true sikh of sri guru gobind singh ji, will use only "justified force" to eliminate the target that means abort the missions if its turning out that there are innocent civilians on the way of target. In real world, this is painful, talk to any militants around the world, amount of pressure they get and planning they have spent to eliminate the target is over-whelming, hence in their dictionary if target (ruthless opressors/killer) is eliminated even in the cost of one-two innocent civilians is acceptable, but remember we are not just any joe blow sormaie/soldiers , we are given an beautiful concept of saint and sipahi, we are given ideals of khalsa, shaheedi, maryada in the dharam yudh. In the dharam yudh, singh under no circumstances doesnt not target - innocent civilians. Regardless how much pressure, how much planning is done to kill targets, singh should instantly boycatt/cancel the mission to target (ruthless killers/oppressors) after knowning it will cost an live of an innocent.

Classical example of such sikhs who have gravely failed to be sikhs of sri guru nanak dev ji let alone- sant-sipahi, or shaheeds is an clip below, fwd to 3 minute- http://media.cbc.ca:8080/ramgen/cbc.ca/new...wski_030909b.rm

Quote " There will be sikhs around, thats a price of our revolution".

Now its sikhs in the interview shown in the clip, i dont care where they from, which group they belong, they have every terrorist intent around that time in their mind to target anyone , have no regards for life of an innocent individuals, as sikhs in that clip said- after all this is the price of our revolution.

not targetting the jatha/personality but targetting the mindset of such fanatics, question to sangat , do they qualify to call themselves sant sipahi of sri guru gobind singh ji? if they were killed, do they qualify to be in realm of shaheedi which is very very pure concept laid down by examples of our guru's, sahibzadas, great warriors- baba deep singh ji, 40 mukhte, great mothers within khalsa panth. Do they qualify to have their names read next to great warriors like- baba deep singh??

Sikh need to be first sant (dya, dharam, sat, santokh, gyan) and then sipahi, its not other way around, only sipahihood in an person makes them demonic/tamoguni nothing else. You need santhood first and sipahi to anaylise each and every suitation in dharam yudh to questions- how much justified force need to be used? do assessment of dharam yudh, how is it impacting other innocent civilians life? how can one eliminate an target(ruthless killers/oppressors) soo pricesly that no innocent life is lost. And no these attributes of santhood first then sipahihood and questions and assesmment of dharam yudh is not only limited to only jathedar but each one of us who have desire to be shaheeds for the panth and Guru have this responsiblity.

Call this personal opnion since i dont have direct proof but fight for khalistan was failed because some in the movement

a) were just people, joe blow soramaie with terrorist intent use khalsa panth for their personal revenges ie- oh guy killed my family, i m going to kill his, all in the garb of kesh, dhara and all in garb of khalsa panth

b) gov't infiltration, nobody is ignoring that, however to use this govt inflitration on every stance is foolishness. to even be more foolish that to deny lack of acknowledgement that there is strategic failure.

c) lack of acknowledgement that there is such thing as "sikhs with terrorist intent, fanaticism within sikhs.

d) ignoring dharam yudh maryada the points are listed in sri dasam granth.

e) ignoring the concept of santhood (dya, dharam, sat, santokh, gyan) and then sipahi, its not other way around, only sipahihood in an person makes them demonic/tamoguni nothing else. You need santhood first and sipahi to anaylise each and every suitation in dharam yudh to questions- how much justified force need to be used? do assessment of dharam yudh, how is it impacting other innocent civilians life? how can one eliminate an target(ruthless killers/oppressors) soo pricesly that no innocent life is lost. And no these attributes of santhood first then sipahihood and questions and assesmment of dharam yudh is not only limited to only jathedar but each one of us who have desire to be shaheeds for the panth and Guru have this responsiblity.

Last but not least, yesterday i went to gurdwara, its my personal observation, but in the langar hall, all i can see pictures of "shaheeds" with no description of what they did, how genuine they were etc. This leads to great misconception if forgein reporter, media person walks in, he/she all they will see its guns, violence ruthless killers thats what they see , they need more information to change what they saw. This needs to be changed, description needs to be added, as for calling each and every sikh with gun in the langar hall - shaheed, i wouldnt go that far, i would hold my judgement until i study them, i think shaheed label itself just like- sant, bhramgyani, gyani, das is been over used and over abused.

Its about time we all re-evaulate our stance on concept of shaheedi laid by our beloved guru's via santhood-sipahihood, dharam yudh maryada lets not use pure term very freely,losely. Not saying to be hard core skeptic fanatic either but just have open mind, bring your own opnion after studying them.