1984 Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Katha - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (dhandrianwale)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I have no idea why people complaining about quantity on amrit shak? Aren't you people happy about the new edition to our sikh family. If we have new born in our family we all celebrate. Use your head for once.

Example if there is good apple in every 10th then how many good apple you gonna have in 20?

2 right?

So if you have 10 000 apples then how many you gonna have good one?

1000 right

trust me our people getting dumber and dumber in math.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my opinion 1700 took amrit is not impotant.

pls read this topic,It is from AKJ.org -

To read Bhai Sahibs books, I took the book Amrit Ki hai with me, reading the book I almost felt as though I was reading about myself, Bhai sahib writes about how many take amrit dekho dekhi and never really ready themselves and are not tested by the Panch to see whether or not they are ready, which is applicable to most of us, never mind the amazing avastha of acheiving ras from reading gurbani and naam.. I thought to myself well we cannot change when and why we took amrit all we can do is be thankful to Guru ji that we still have what little sikhi we have and beg for Guru ji to bless us with more sevaa, simran, sikhi spirit, if we are ever blessed with such avasthas that Bhai Sahib talks about in his book then we would be very blessed indeed......

Also read this inspiration biography - click here

I don't like how Ranjit Dhadrianwala chelas keep boasting about the number of people who got amrit-shakk by Dhadrianwala. But these chelas have forgotten that in Sikhi, quality is better than quantity.

when a sant does a diwaan and bare people take amrit they some how get slandered, but if sum AKJ came out nower and gives amrit to thousands, people would be like hai hai dhan hai dhan hai, dhan teri kamai. our sikh youth today are confused very confused, if they not part of a jatha or group they think they are not sikh, you dont need to be part of a jatha or group to be a pure sikh, just follow maharaj, maharaj is the only you will need here and afta. no jatha or sect is gonna go with u

when a sant does a diwaan and bare people take amrit they some how get slandered, but if sum AKJ came out nower and gives amrit to thousands, people would be like hai hai dhan hai dhan hai, dhan teri kamai. our sikh youth today are confused very confused, if they not part of a jatha or group they think they are not sikh, you dont need to be part of a jatha or group to be a pure sikh, just follow maharaj, maharaj is the only you will need here and afta. no jatha or sect is gonna go with u

^^^ dats soo tru, i know sum singhs that are still deciding which jatha they shud take amrit frm :rolleyes:

Waheguru ji I m not talking about jatha.I says that when Guru Gobind Singh Ji take amrit to panj pyaare He give them thier sees.He said that to make Khalsa to be Khalas (Pure).

I am not give the example of AKJ, I give the example of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji.He said that to make Khalsa first of all he has a qualities of khala similar to Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.Khalsa has no identification.He is single in thousand people .

My main topic is first of all we pure myself then we take amrit.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji says -

Khalsa mero roop hai khaas.

In this line Guru ji says Khlasa mera hee rooop hai.If we take amrit and we are not pure then according to this line we are the roop of guru ji....................

Veerji I am also very bad person & I am also Amritdhari.I have no rights to tells you but I only says the wording of Guru ji .But now I try to Pure myself.

I don't like how Ranjit Dhadrianwala chelas keep boasting about the number of people who got amrit-shakk by Dhadrianwala. But these chelas have forgotten that in Sikhi, quality is better than quantity.

I almost missed your comment. I don't know how it got slipped in.

Sunnybondsingh I know you from day one and kind of comments you post. 99% anti gurmat. Now days its hard to do sikhi amrit parchar with our own people forget about outside ones. Are you member of RSS or something.

There is a message for manmukh nindak like you in video 3 at 4 min.

I have no idea why people complaining about quantity on amrit shak? Aren't you people happy about the new edition to our sikh family. If we have new born in our family we all celebrate. Use your head for once.

Example if there is good apple in every 10th then how many good apple you gonna have in 20?

2 right?

So if you have 10 000 apples then how many you gonna have good one?

1000 right

trust me our people getting dumber and dumber in math.

Again message for you guys on video 3 at 4min