1984 Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Katha - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (dhandrianwale)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr

we need quantity and quality.

we not gonna get anywhere if only 1 or 2 people work on their jeevans...... we all need to work on our own, as we are all guru ke sikh..... guru nanak dev ji came here to give us ALL bhramgian........guru ji would love to see all his singhs and singhniyaan be part of the panth, with high jeevans....quantity and quality both......

we need quantity and quality.

we not gonna get anywhere if only 1 or 2 people work on their jeevans...... we all need to work on our own, as we are all guru ke sikh..... guru nanak dev ji came here to give us ALL bhramgian........guru ji would love to see all his singhs and singhniyaan be part of the panth, with high jeevans....quantity and quality both......

We only need Quality.Veerji our gurus do not want to make no. of singhs.

Those who are not happy with high numbers of Sikhs/non-Sikhs taking Amrit just because of their jealousy of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale, or their phobia with the "Sant" word should be ashamed.

It has always been through Sant Mahanpurkhs that Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar has been done in mass numbers, without them, effective Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar required to keep the Panth stable would not happen.

Sikhs (so-called) should not even need to discuss such things about if high numbers of people taking Amrit is right or not. On one side, we need mass Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar to happen, on the other side we have this modern-missionary, Kala Afghana, Panjab Radio (UK), Ghagga, Bhausaria, anti-Panthic type thinking people who are not happy with it, primarily because it is a "Sant(s)" who is doing it. Such thinking and discussions like these are one of the biggest internal diseases of our nation.

If one is against basic principles such as the support for mass Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar, then how can that person call them self a Sikh?

Those who are not happy with high numbers of Sikhs/non-Sikhs taking Amrit just because of their jealousy of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale, or their phobia with the "Sant" word should be ashamed.

It has always been through Sant Mahanpurkhs that Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar has been done in mass numbers, without them, effective Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar required to keep the Panth stable would not happen.

Sikhs (so-called) should not even need to discuss such things about if high numbers of people taking Amrit is right or not. On one side, we need mass Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar to happen, on the other side we have this modern-missionary, Kala Afghana, Panjab Radio (UK), Ghagga, Bhausaria, anti-Panthic type thinking people who are not happy with it, primarily because it is a "Sant(s)" who is doing it. Such thinking and discussions like these are one of the biggest internal diseases of our nation.

If one is against basic principles such as the support for mass Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar, then how can that person call them self a Sikh?

:) :BOW: :vaheguru:

• 4 weeks later...

Common sikh youth.. we gotta learn how to apprciate. wen our jathas or parcharks are doing parchar of dhan dhan guru granth sahib ji.. we need to support them..

i hav a good example.. like 4, 5 years ago i started to listen to cds of sant ranjit singh ji... and i learned a lot about sikhi.. after taht something started in me.. which forced me to do right things and get into Sikhi... b/c at that time i had short hair, drank, and did all the bad things..

so then like year ago i got into big trouble.. which just forced me to accept sikhi and walk on its path... then i met few singhs and singhnies from AKJ and Dodra sangat.. they were amritari.. and after i met them i just changed and finally liek 2 months ago i took amrit from AKJ jatha..

my point is that from each jathas or each group, i learned different thinks which is helping me to stay on right path and follow rehat... like from sant ranjit singh i learned sikh history and how chardikala Sikhs were in different times of our histroy.. and when i met AKJ singhs.. i leanred how to love bani and love kirtan.. and same thing from dodra sangat..

so in conclusion i respect all the jathas out dere, who r doin sikhi parchar..

and the jaths i listed above i respect them from my heart.. b/c they r da reason.. that i am conencted with sri guru granth sahib... and thier help of changing my life....

i try not to talk abou other people or jathas.. which i donno no anything about.. just tring to bring my jeevan up and tring to learn anything which can help me to come close to guru and feel that he is always with me...

pull chuk mafff... vaheguruji ka khalsa vaheguruji ki fateh

Common sikh youth.. we gotta learn how to apprciate. wen our jathas or parcharks are doing parchar of dhan dhan guru granth sahib ji.. we need to support them..

i hav a good example.. like 4, 5 years ago i started to listen to cds of sant ranjit singh ji... and i learned a lot about sikhi.. after taht something started in me.. which forced me to do right things and get into Sikhi... b/c at that time i had short hair, drank, and did all the bad things..

so then like year ago i got into big trouble.. which just forced me to accept sikhi and walk on its path... then i met few singhs and singhnies from AKJ and Dodra sangat.. they were amritari.. and after i met them i just changed and finally liek 2 months ago i took amrit from AKJ jatha..

my point is that from each jathas or each group, i learned different thinks which is helping me to stay on right path and follow rehat... like from sant ranjit singh i learned sikh history and how chardikala Sikhs were in different times of our histroy.. and when i met AKJ singhs.. i leanred how to love bani and love kirtan.. and same thing from dodra sangat..

and the jaths i listed above i respect them from my heart.. b/c they r da reason.. that i am conencted with sri guru granth sahib... and thier help of changing my life....

i try not to talk abou other people or jathas.. which i donno no anything about.. just tring to bring my jeevan up and tring to learn anything which can help me to come close to guru and feel that he is always with me...

Veerji I am not telling that the listening the katha of Ranjit Sigh ji's wrong.I only tell that to take amrit to1700 pranees is wrong.If you know about AKJ then you also know that the way of giving amrit in AKJ.

:) :BOW: :vaheguru:

Veerji I am not telling that the listening the katha of Ranjit Sigh ji's wrong.I only tell that to take amrit to1700 pranees is wrong.If you know about AKJ then you also know that the way of giving amrit in AKJ.

Please think about what you have just written (line above in bold). This is the type of thinking or claims made by anti-Panthic individuals/organisations.

Are you serious? That statement is nothing less than laughable