Sign in to follow this  
kaur_khalistani_lioness

Happy Birthday

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

i hope u liked the cake i sent ya :p and r enjoying ur day. May waheguru keep u in chardikalla all the time!=)

enjoy ur _7th year ....and make the best out of it...may guru sahib bless u with seva, and simran....may u enjoy every sec of ur _7th year...dont forget...each year is as imp as the next (u know it..but wanted to make sure that i have annoyed u to the point wher u will send me a piece of cake on ur 'special' day next yr jkz)

waheguru ang sang sahai always!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

awww thank you phenji, yep thanks for the cake it was great :p

lol yes i will certainly send you a piece of cake next year phenji ji :D

thank youuuuuu :)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY

MAY VAHEGUROOO FULLFILL ALL UR HOPES..AND BLESS U WITH A CHARDIKLALLA JEEVAN!!

thanks for the amazing sevaaaaaaa.....love www.#

keep it up!!!

gurfateh _/\_ :WW:

(umm how come no one really wishes anyone happy birthday regardless of if they know that person or no?...it always boggles my mind...how in person if we find out its someones birthday we all go "happy birthday" and what not...and here...we only rply if we know that person?..jus my observation over the years)

again I WANT THAT CAKE@H.Singh lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• We don't need any strategies for bringing ayone sikh or non-sikhs into Sikhi. all we need is to watch this video.  We have many spokespersons to promote Sikhi for us, some wearing turbans with middle bits of their heads covered with something that looks more like what mulahs wear on top of their heads and some  wearing crucifixions, because god is one, and all religions are same and lead to the same god, around their necks. They have totally taken over the scene who needs bahadur or karamjit or her sukhman or whatever hahahahaha!!  We  are soooo lucky to have foreigners representing and speaking for us, while dressed in weird  white habits with funny hats and jewellery dangling from their necks. Sikhs deserve a huge pat on their shoulders for delegating their responsibility to these kundalini weirdos or whackos for the  dissemination of sikhi to the world. Soon our children will be learning Sikhi from them, how nice!!  Kundalini or no kundalini, sikhism has progressed to becoming a New Age Cult, with Italian sikh bibi, for sikhi is her birthright and in her blood, and a baba wearing a crucifixion around his neck,  about to demonstrate gatka to all of us! While desi bibiyan and babeys pre-occupy themselves with all the evils these alien looking bibiya and babeys are running away from!! Congrats my friends.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pehWRISyI          
    • Thanks for support. Some of the videos have become quite popular.  Yes will be focusing more on YouTube and uploading more on there as it's a better platform for religious videos.  Only came across TikTok recently and thought would give it a try. Can't post longer video then 1 minute so can't post in depth and have to cram everything in.   
    • Look at the insults the pakistani mucho libre throws at sikhs. Not just this guy, many hatefilled pakis use similar words. It's an insight into their deep-rooted hate which some of our brothers just don't realize. while our lot keep siniging about sanjha punjab, these guys keep separate  drinking glasses in their eateries for sikhs, even in Nanakana sahib. They have a view of us being beneath them, "filthy", and generally a failure.  We've got to carefully study the groups we admire or live amongst to have a realistic world view. Got to shed both our own over-the-top sufi drenched punjabi entertainment and bollywood worldviews. Niyara khalsa we need aim for!!!
    • It's really amusing how they take pride in the achievements of central Asians and Middle Eastern conqueror as if they are the same people. They are just the result of forceful conversions by these conquerors that they shamelessly take pride in. Then it's even funnier how they take pride in achieving Pakistan as if they conquered this territory when in fact they had it given to them by the British.

Important Information

Terms of Use