New Youth Added To Keerpasound

KEERPA

I am editing the kirtan right now to be a sample of these youths from Bradshaw Gurdwara. Im recording youths on a donation basis so they can have their own Shabad Kirtan cd's of themselves to share with family and friends. I know for a fact this will get youths to more orient themselves with Sikhi and Sikh music. Ive already had been told of apprieciation for doing this, and it keeps giving me a better vibe of the direction I want to go with KEERPASOUND. Anyone that is in the Northern California area just PM me to make an appointment with me to round up equitment and record your Kirtan at home or at my studio. I am not charging a price, it is based on donations so if you feel its worth nothing then give nothing etc.

Here is the latest added youth musicians I will be adding the MP3 upload in a few min maybe an hour after I do some editing etc.

post-17872-1216147791_thumb.jpg

upload2.mp3 Here is a sample of the kirtan. I have watered down the vocals to have him record a new vocal track over this layout. I am also going to record raw "live" audio normally but I wanted to do an edit version first to compare with to new people wanting to record either live or layered.