Amrit Sanchaar 20/july/2008

JarnailS

wjkk wjkf

you can ask one of the bhai sahib ji there. but i dont think you panj piyarey would do the naam sanskaar. you can take the hukamnama that comes after the amrit sanskaar and request to panj piyaarey and see what they decide.

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf ,

Also paji, do they do the name giving ceremony too ji?

wjkk wjkf,

Ive took my amrit yesterday- have never felt so happy in my life. You were a good help over the last few weeks , so im just writing to thank you. Although it was guru's kirpa and vaheguru's blessings to answer my problems, that is all anabled by people like you. So once again, thank you for all the help ji.

WJKK, WJKF.

wjkk wjkf,

Ive took my amrit yesterday- have never felt so happy in my life. You were a good help over the last few weeks , so im just writing to thank you. Although it was guru's kirpa and vaheguru's blessings to answer my problems, that is all anabled by people like you. So once again, thank you for all the help ji.

WJKK, WJKF.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY......

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

wjkk wjkf,

WJKK, WJKF.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Congratulations!