Southall Immigrant Workers

sher_panjabi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7509746.stm

More videos on the site ,they put this as main flipping news,whoever grassed the hard working desi builders up needs slaps,they've sold everything in Panjab they don;t cause problems here ,they just do their jobs and send it back to Panjab,as in Panjab we have nothing no work due to the govt oppresion

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7509794.stm

well, the guy who sold them out was called "mohammed"

anyway, I'm so horrifed at this documentary. It's just going to cause more tension and every gorah is going to be thinking "send them back". Frankly, these people work harder than any ingeninous person in the UK and any second generation indian here too.

legalise them, tax them, protect them. Everyone says "our borders are full" etc but they don't realise, without these people doing such jobs, the economy would suffer so much it's crazy. it is because of people like this that the UK can just about compete with places like China and India. I felt so sad that there were images of singhs without their pugha on national TV.

Challo, it happens. Good luck to them tryin' to get them out

well, the guy who sold them out was called "mohammed"

anyway, I'm so horrifed at this documentary. It's just going to cause more tension and every gorah is going to be thinking "send them back". Frankly, these people work harder than any ingeninous person in the UK and any second generation indian here too.

legalise them, tax them, protect them. Everyone says "our borders are full" etc but they don't realise, without these people doing such jobs, the economy would suffer so much it's crazy. it is because of people like this that the UK can just about compete with places like China and India. I felt so sad that there were images of singhs without their pugha on national TV.

Challo, it happens. Good luck to them tryin' to get them out

Is a sad fact they come here to work hard for their families in Panjab,I see them everyday the other day a Singh had a nail in his foot which went through his trainers down the broadway he was standing their trying to get it out,these are not bad people ,they're just made out to be poor guys work 6 days a week 12-13 hr shifts as builders.Most of the money goes back to Panjab to support their family,some eat langar at the Gurdwara as they have no one to cook and some make it themselves,this will cause more tension,look how the BBC made it dramatic at 10pm went for a 'live' report down a Southall Street ,why do a live report for 30 seconds,pathetic

Apprenlty the guys name was changed to protect him ,his Panjabi didn't sound very Pakistani probabaly some local <banned word filter activated> who had nothing better to do,BBC know to hide his identity if hes found out he better run fast and I mean fast every southall corner has what they termed as 'fauji's'.That Randys Chip Shop guy down Old Southall is a stuck up old bag can;t even serve his customers properly ' kee lehna' he says ,or he'l blank you ask anyone around here he needs slaps,I wouldn't be surprised if the faujis raid the shop tommorow