Fighting The Sacha Sauda Cult

Yesterday , there were more violences in Sirsa , the chief place of Sacha Sauda . While there was a Sacha Sauda parchaar going on in Sirsa , 15 armed Sikh Youths came to the place and asked for stopping the parchaar , retaliating back , the 150 Sacha Sauda people who were there to attend the parchaar started yelling back at the 15 Sikhs who had come with lathis and swords.Seeing the Sacha Sauda followers running towards them , due to fewer in number , the Sikhs had to run away , but one of them fell to the ground,due to which He was punished then and there , and was seriously injured and his head broken by the Sacha Sauda followers.

Other reports also say that plenty of Sacha Sauda shops have been burnt by Sikhs , also three homes have been damaged by the Sikhs , curfew has been imposed in Sirsa , all colleges and schools have been closed .

-As told in the local Hindi newspaper being circulated in Punjab.

Is this the way to go? , Are Sikhs expected to bring havoc to a city???

My observations here in Punjab:

The protests in western countries has had no effect in India , majority of the Sikhs here don't even know Sikhs in UK/Canada are protesting.So whatever action happens , takes place in India , and the damage is taken by the Sikhs here. And shameful thing is they protest the Indian way , by blocking railways , burning shops , etc etc , I think this is no way to go. We don't have to take out swords each and everytime we come out on roads , a common Indian who doesn't now the imp. of weapons in Sikhism , thinks that Sikhs are mad people.Trust me , I have interacted with so many of them.

My opinion:

I think we should some ground breaking ways to get this cult Baba , we have to show we have the wisdom to fight this cause and not always take out swords to show our Might. Swords can come later. Remember All other means have not failed yet , so its not righteous to draw the sword yet. Right from the start of the Issue , it always seems Sikhs want to fight the Sacha Sauda the hard way . :blush21: , which is not right I think... Remember what The Gurus taught us , every Sikh's death is worth a lakh deaths :) ... We don't have to let our Sikhs die this easy. :nishaan_sahib_right: :vaheguru:

I invite more people to put in their views regarding how we should fight this menace.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa.

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

waheguru jee ka khalsa

waheguru jee kee fateh

U r the first one who i think really want to fight in right sense. REason for all this happening is bcoz of absense of able leaders.I just want to ask one Question Why sikhs want to fight with dera sacha sauda only when there are so many other dera's doing same kind of harm to sikhi.

Most of th dera's in punjab r pushing sikhs to idol worship or worshiping dera chief still they r very much part of sikh brotherhood.

In this way dilution of sikh values and traditions is going in every town and village where sikhs reside.

Our generation should come forward so that spirit of khalsa should remain alive in actions also.

Mandeep Singh

Hack the DRDO computer system. Next time they conduct a missile test, just change the course of the missile and make it land on Dera in Sirsa. Govt. will say it was a mistake, no one gets the blame and dera followers think it is divine intervention (majority- no, actually all of them, don't know abc of science or computers, all being poor, illiterate, backward schedule classes) :2singh2:

Economic boycotts are actually a frequently used type of protest in many parts of the world. It is a weapon that those who don't hold the reins of power can use to voice their displeasure and pressure the government to take action on an issue. An example of this would be when fishermen in the EU recently shut down a city centre as a protest against high fuel prices. Another example is where aboriginals in Canada shut down rail lines protesting against the slow movement by the goverment on land claim issues.

There seem to be 2 basic ways to protest when one lacks the type of power that governments have. Either through the barrel of a gun, or by getting in between the man and his money. The rail roko is an example of the second.

An additional effect of the second style of protest is that it inconveniences the average person, who in turn may increase pressure on the governement to get things back in order. While unfortunate, this is still much better than the use of violence and there may be no real alternative.

One can also protest by taking to the streets in large numbers, however in a regime where the government does not care about Sikhs that kind of protest may not be as effective as the above two.

Hack the DRDO computer system. Next time they conduct a missile test, just change the course of the missile and make it land on Dera in Sirsa. Govt. will say it was a mistake, no one gets the blame and dera followers think it is divine intervention (majority- no, actually all of them, don't know abc of science or computers, all being poor, illiterate, backward schedule classes) :2singh2:

It cant be done stupid indians dont have gps for military use, so we cant attain any precision by hacking ;(

They are just fired in sea maybe they use some locking or signal.

You can wait for some cruise missile from US. ;)

Laser technology is good, just aim and fire from satelite.

We should open a science fiction section.

Indian military is not computerized so no problem of hacking ;)

Supercomputers can only give you computation power what else. :)

There is no security for systems they can only depend on US and they cant do it for security.

So they cant go to computerization for lack of knowlede. As hackers from Chiana can make there life a hell.