Semiotic.

Sayf Udeen

Hey all.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules in posting this. I had a look and it seems all is well, but if not feel free to delete this, moderators.

I'm actually an Admin of my own forums and I thought I'd invite you guys.

The forums are called Semiotic and we're basically a political/debate board. We also have a religion section with a very long [15 page] topic debating the existence of God, and we are yet to have a Sikh opinion in it, so do check it out. We are multi-cultural, religious and more and everyone is welcome.

Do check us out;

Link Removed, please discuss in this thread. Unless there's a topic that requires our attention.

I know, this was kinda a blatant plug. :umm:

~BB.

Do your dawah somewhere else.

We already have enough problems with our youth going far away from Sikhi.

Satnaam

yo hot head, respond after using ur head!

whats wrong with what hes asking? he wants a sikhi perspective on this issue....so speak up if u got somthing wise to say, if not them find a thread u know somthing about to respond to. hopefully some wise singhs/singhnia can reply on that forum in time.

peace

Why should the mods or anybody go to that forum to prove the existense of god from a sikhs point of view. Why cannot this guy know about sikhs on this forum itself, why is he trying to get the members to that forum.

If you guys are agnostic, why should you care about sikhs point of view. Listen beirut boy, can you conclusively prove the existence of a feeling that you have for your mom or yourself. Why do you want to know about god anyway? are you looking for a stairway to heaven? You have a life and live it honestly and god will take care of everything else. Don't try to evaluate god on the basis of good things that happen with the bad things that happen, these are man made.

If one was to try to describe even a particle as proof of the unlimited its very nature becomes limited to ones own limitations.

Wow your a poet and you don't even know it. (Well put by the way!)

All positive attributions are his, I’m merely the tinkerer who passes them off as my own.

My existence is proof of his existence, but even existence as a whole can not even claim to know a atom of his existence. Such is his way.