Astha Channel Celebrating Vaisakhi

i was eating my roti and stumbled across a special show on Astha Channel...the show appeared to be dedicated to Vaisakhi ...the speaker at this huge event was a guy called 'Shri Satpalji Mahraj'...all i heard was him say Vaisakhi but thopught Vaiskhi is not just celebrated by Sikhs but then he mentioned and Guroo Gobind Singh Jee and i had to listen further

Now at first i thought well its good that the rest of India is being taught about the greatness of our Guroo's and how they have impacted on the lives of non-Sikhs without them knowing.

But as i listened further a voice in me kept saying...is this the same parchaar that was done about Buddhism 1000 years ago? Now indians do not see any difference between Buddhism or Hinduism they see thte Buddha as an incarnation of one of the devate. But i gave the show the benefit opf the doubt..there sre non-Sikhs out there that trully have proper satkaar for our Guroo's so i just kept listening

Anyway the guy went onto tell the sakhi about the 40 Mukhte..which while he got the guist right the story was completely wrong...ie when the 40 mukhte came back, as they fought so bravely, Guroo Jee gave them the badava back and then later blessed them with Amrit ie they didn't attain Shahhedi on the battle field but clearly they did.

Then he read a pangti from Gurbani..."Je Sau Chanda Ugvai, Sooraj Chareh Hajaar"..which he completely said wrong ie 'Jeve Sau Chandvai Ugvai'...infact the whole pangati continued like this with him adding his own touch...anyway we all make mistakes but if he's gonna do Gurbani ucharan the least he can do is say it right. Even my mum at this point was saying theres something that was very sinister aout he whole thing.

He then kept banging on about how we should submit our all to Bharat Mata and do anything for the betterment of Bharat Mata and get rid of the terrorists (hmmm). This is when i thought..Singh forget about the happy clappy stuff that he' just celebrating Guroo Jee's Jeevan...this guys RSS along with the Astha Channel!!!!

You may say that maybe i'm thinking too much into this. I thought even if Vaisakhi was celebrated by all Indians as just another Hindu festival would that be a bad thing? So would it be such a bad thing?