Sant Giani Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale Annual Barsi

Buv_Singh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Samagam, Sant Hari SIngh Ji and Swami Parmanand Ji did some great katha

Yes they did, it was amazing katha that they shared with the Sangat.

It was a real shame that some ppl were sniggering/laughing at Swami Ji the way he was dressed or spoke. He gave a short breathing and meditation technique to the sangat, where 'Wahe' was to jaap while breathing in and 'Guru' to be jaap when breathing out. Some ppl whose name I wont mention had the cheek to snigger and laugh like immature children who have no respect and no shame for the way they were conducting themselves.

I must say I was pretty disgusinsted and disheartend. Giani Hardeep Singh gave a brilliant katha about how there are only a few little differences between different Sampradas and that we should unite in the coming celebration of 300 years Guru Granth Sahib Ji Gurgadi. Yet some ppl act as if they are pre school children.

The programme was brilliant, very well organised, hopefully next year it will be bigger and more time can be available for Sevadars to do Katha and Kirtan!

Akaal