Any Info On 15th Aug Rally Outside Indian Embassy London

SaRpAnCh

i tell u what every year i hear expected numbers coaches coming from here there and evry where ... but what happens to that 90% which never comes ?? they get lost on the way ???

Dont want to put a dampner on things so my solution

forget getting acoach from your area

grab a few mates 5 or 6 as we punjabis cannt count how many fit in a car and come down ...

if theres no car then train it its in cenral london easy to reach .....

school holidays aswell so lets make this one a big one

out of 400000 the most expected numbers is petty 500? will the women who created ruckus at gurdwara elections be there?

500 on a week day is reasonable.

Understand there were only 50-60 in Birmingham at the protest on 1 August outside the Indian Consulate.

We (activists) should all encourage some people locally to attend and get our local Gurdwara to arrange transport. If we (activists) all did this there could be a higher turnout.

any info on 15th aug rally outside indian embassy anyone?

I think FSO should have issued ads in the Panjabi weeklies that have just come out.

Not seen, but I think the protest is from 1-3pm.

With the Dera issue the expectation is the numbers protesting may be around 500 if various Gurdwaras arrange coaches.

http://www.punjabtimes.co.uk/issue%202226%20part%202.pdf

See FSO advert on page 61. This confirms the time of the protest is 1-3pm on Friday 15 August outside the Indian High Commission in London.

We should ensure announcements are made in Gurdwaras this weekend and transport is arranged from as many Gurdwaras as possible.

Please keep all posted about future rallies - I heard that Sikh Times bloke was there taking pictures of the Singhs last time, what was he doing this for when he no longer has a newpaper?

Good question?

ALSO, please please please can this unprofessional, last minute-type, FSO (except Sikh Fed UK) just stop taking over these Panthic events as they dont do much anyway. The more respected and professional organisations like Sikh Fed UK with help of like BOSS, Young Sikhs uk, Kaurageous...etc should just completely take over the organising of this event and others like it in the year (like June 1984 Awareness Rally event). Just my humble opinion.

I take it this is in protest of Ram Raheem and for the remembrance of the recent Shaheeds?

Please keep all posted about future rallies - I heard that Sikh Times bloke was there taking pictures of the Singhs last time, what was he doing this for when he no longer has a newpaper?

Good question?

ALSO, please please please can this unprofessional, last minute-type, FSO (except Sikh Fed UK) just stop taking over these Panthic events as they dont do much anyway. The more respected and professional organisations like Sikh Fed UK with help of like BOSS, Young Sikhs uk, Kaurageous...etc should just completely take over the organising of this event and others like it in the year (like June 1984 Awareness Rally event). Just my humble opinion.

I take it this is in protest of Ram Raheem and for the remembrance of the recent Shaheeds?

Thats included but happens every year aug 15

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#...eid=30779166039

add ppl