World Ending?

priyap

yeh good point..even wen i was little things were so dif people were so diff and i dno maybe cause im still small but pher ve i think we can all agree that we've seen huge changes in this world from wen we small to adulthood. but in sau sakhi it does say that someones gona come sort it out..

http://www.info-sikh.com/LLPage41.html

and this was quite intresting..

http://www.<banned site filter activated>/research/Gu...%20of%20GGS.htm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL forget the last one thats a load of crap LOL

Namdhari propaganda in order to justify their fake Guru Jaggi

The 1st one I don't buy much as it not very Sikh like and does not fit in to the Sikh thought system

i see lol im dont really no much and im just learning :)

namdharis r liers and distort the panth, all that info about them is a pile of rubbish dont believe it. there would be no Satguru guru granth sahib if what they claim is true.

as i said and as u can gather i am only learning cos i dont really no much abt siki and iv only got in to it properly these last 2 years.so sorryy i didnt mean to offend anyone.

yeh last one is load of crap but sadly i can see alot of uneducated sikhs believing that crap :glare:

yes ur right i am an uneducated sikh thats why i have joined this forum to learn and i am learning.again i aplogise for offending.

namdharis r liers and distort the panth, all that info about them is a pile of rubbish dont believe it. there would be no Satguru guru granth sahib if what they claim is true.

as i said and as u can gather i am only learning cos i dont really no much abt siki and iv only got in to it properly these last 2 years.so sorryy i didnt mean to offend anyone.

yeh last one is load of crap but sadly i can see alot of uneducated sikhs believing that crap :glare:

yes ur right i am an uneducated sikh thats why i have joined this forum to learn and i am learning.again i aplogise for offending.

Na don;t apologise you didn't offend no one lol I never knew about Namdharis until a few years ago either ,but if you look in to them and their activities you will be shocked trust me nowhere near Sikhs

i wasnt referring to u, i was talking about pendus with no knowledge about sikhi and people who just call themselves sikhs just for the sake of it believing that without thinking twice.

ok

..silly question this may seem to u but what do the namdharis stand for and why are they bad cause even my parents go on abt them but no 1 explains it to me again sorry if i sound silly.

Namdharis are a cult who believe in a living Guru Called Jagjit Namdhari he sits under a palki like we have the Guru Granth Sahib and is given the same treatment

They claim the 10th Guru Never died and hid for 250 years or so ,and then gave GuruShip to a guy called Balak Singh who then passed it to ram singh and so on till now Jagjit Singh they claim Jagjit Singh is the Guru and not Guru Granth Sahib,they also believe in hindu dities and gods,along with doing havan - hindu fire ritual and they claim the 10th Guru did it as well ,not only this they burn angs (pages you could say) of Gurbani as offerings to the fire.

They are very pro Indian ie: Gandhi and so on ,they believe the cow is holy they're anti British ,believe Sikhism is part of a wider Hindu religion which is not true,they twist Gurbani to suit their own needs ,and believe if you wear blue you will go to hell lol

Along with all this rubbish and other rubbish they have links to radhawswami cults,RSS,BJP,Congress basically all the anti sikh groups and are heavily supported by the Indian Govt in destroying Sikhi from its roots

see this video brief info

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Fanatic_Namdhari_Cult

Fanatical namdhari cult above

how they tiwst gurbani

http://www.panthic.org/news/131/ARTICLE/3090/2007-02-07.html

Theres a video somehwhere on youtube showing how their guru gets treatment just like the Guru Granth Sahib Ji does ,

BTW they do not accept Guru Granth Sahib as Guru but Jagjit instead,they claim modern day Sikhi is an invention of the British which is a load of rubbish ,and also claim that Gurmukhi was a BRITISH YES BRITISH invention as can be seen on their websites.

They don't believe in the Sikh marriage ceremony and also claim the British Made that lol ,instead they get married around a fire like hindus, thats just the tip of the ice berg on Namdharis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWpZ57SLAW4...feature=related

Found the video of how they treat that PAKHANDI FAKE like a real Guru( dont smash your computer screen lol)