Shaheedi Immortality II : The Second Rising

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Shaheedi Immortality II : The Second Rising

"Sir Jave Ta Jave Mera Sikhi Sidhak Na Jave"

(if I die then so be it, but may my faith in Sikhi remain firm)

This year commemorates the 20th anniversary of the attack on the most holiest Sikh shrine Sri Darbar Sahib (The Golden Temple) Amritsar along with 40 historical Sikh Shrines and the November massacres, which left thousands dead, wounded, destroyed and homeless. As these events fade from public memory, it is the victims that continue to grieve with their hopes of securing justice from the Indian state, and loved ones returning, rapidly eroding.

A whole generation of Sikh youth have been wiped out in India during the last two decades of the anti-Sikh lynching through ‘police encounters’, which were in reality extra judicial executions, or commonly known to Human Rights Organizations as fake police encounters. Many others have been tortured to death, some missing never to return to their loved ones, thousands remain in prison and hundreds on death row.

As the sons and daughters of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, we must ask ourselves what we can do. Let us start by remembering the sacrifices of the four sahibzades and the countless other Sikhs who have given their all to protect the honour of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

This album is dedicated to those individuals who have given their all to uphold the tradition of martyrdom, we pay homage to the Shaheeds of the Sikh Nation from past to present, those who continue to tread the path and those who will play the game of love th

rough shaheedi – they will be immortal and never forgotten.

Profits from the sale of this CD will go back into doing sewa, the contributors have not taken a penny in producing this project.

We hope you will enjoy the CD and hopefully we will all Awake (Jago) to the suffering off our brothers and sisters back home and take positive action in attaining justice!

The first release will be at the Southall Nagar Kirtan on the 4th April 2004

So get your copies there or contact us at info@shaheedi.com for other release dates.

Visit http://www.shaheedi.com for further information.

IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONS

Guru Maneo Granth! Deg Teg Fateh!

Panth Kee Jeet! Raaj Karega Khalsa!

Khalistan! The reality with Guru Ji's blessing.

http://www.shaheedi.com

info@shaheedi.com

cover.jpg

I just sent an email to info@shaheedi.com

With the NYC Sikh Day Parade coming up on April 24th,

I think that might be a good target date to distribute the cd.

I hope they email me back soon so we can begin to set something up and get the cd released in the United States also.

I'm sure theres plenty of sikhs on this forum that live in PA, NJ, DC, NYC, that can help create a team to distribute this album.

I'm eagerly awaiting to hear this album also.

Big Thanks to Tigerstyle, Navdeep, Malkit, Xs Bass and all others who helped for making this album!

Never forget 1984.