Bollywood "heros" Playing Sikhs

akitosforever im with you mate! I think we're flattering ourselves a tiny bit too much don't you think? Bollywood really don’t have the time to have an underlying anti-sikh agenda nor are they seriously pathetic enough dig their own graves! Just watch this space though because sikh representation can only improve for the future but don't be expecting something in which Indian songs are replaced for kirtan lol.... However I have a feeling people on this forum will never be completely satisfied regardless of anything and this begs the question why have we become so selfish? Stay positive guys…positive attitude makes all into kings ;)

akitosforever im with you mate! I think we're flattering ourselves a tiny bit too much don't you think? Bollywood really don’t have the time to have an underlying anti-sikh agenda nor are they seriously pathetic enough dig their own graves! Just watch this space though because sikh representation can only improve for the future but don't be expecting something in which Indian songs are replaced for kirtan lol.... However I have a feeling people on this forum will never be completely satisfied regardless of anything and this begs the question why have we become so selfish? Stay positive guys…positive attitude makes all into kings ;)

SSA

Thanks for being with me ...but I just feel that as Sikhs we are becoming more and more insecure and seeing the world with a very limited vision. We keep sikh principles on our sleeves yet apply them very conditionaly . I dont think any of Guru Ji's felt insecured at anytime and saw the world and society against them. .....I guess they always chose to fight the wrong virtues of every individual instead of targetting individuals. especially seeing everything as against you is crippled mentality and that is so distant from Sikhs way of life.

And yes abt the postive attitude thing.....I guess u ve been watching Akshay Kumar more often prmoting his film....lolz

Fateh