Owning A Dyson Vacuum... Anti Sikh?

Hadd-Torr Singh

is this thread a joke?

read it properly

obviously it's not a joke. it's a genuine question

i have the same problem

maryada says that a body may be disposed of through fire, water, or burial. we're not supposed to be hung up on rituals. when the kes falls, it's no longer part of our living being, right? gurbani says that wtihout the soul, the body is a shell, it's dust. so deal with it however you like, but don't ritualize it.

collect what you can, but if some goes down the drain or into the vacuum, then don't stress. god is pretty forgiving. do your best and don't freak out about the little things.

we should focus more on naam and nitnem, less on dust.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maryada says that a body may be disposed of through fire, water, or burial. we're not supposed to be hung up on rituals. when the kes falls, it's no longer part of our living being, right? gurbani says that wtihout the soul, the body is a shell, it's dust. so deal with it however you like, but don't ritualize it.

collect what you can, but if some goes down the drain or into the vacuum, then don't stress. god is pretty forgiving. do your best and don't freak out about the little things.

WAH !!!

some ma fink this is a bit of a pointless topic buyt i gotta agree wioth my brother here, i had the dysion vaccuum and it wzo naff, anyway but u cud only chop the vaal outta ther roller, it woz a bit zad doin dat, <_<

now we hav the henree vacuum which is much more friendlyier, and its a better clearner all round. :) )))) but the vaal gets stukk up there bn the bagg, so u gotta end up binnin the bag. but u can burn the whoel bag

lol

one giani who used to hoover the gurdwara said that the contents of the bag (also a henree hoover) said that this was charan dhoor of the sangat, and should be sprinkled in some water and drinked....?????????? :gg:

i not 2 shure bout that 1 , sunds a bit ritchulistical :6

now there, it didn't hurt u to make a genuine contribution to the discussion

I agree.