Need Support, Please donate.

A mail from sikh visitor at GurmatChanan.com . thought to share because we should try to undertsand that .........Only listening katha is not everything but we should also put it in our life.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

First of Sat Shri akal to all Gurmatchanan website Sewadar.

Really this is a great sewa to you all are preforming by the grace of God All

Mighty, Akal Purkh Sachepatishah.

I somany times download Shabad & Gurbani Vichar of various Bhai G. & Giani G. Like

Bhai Harjinder Singh Shri nagarwale, Giani Pinderpal Singh G's Katha. & Dr.

Panthpreet Singh G's Katha. Really they are Assets of our Khalsa Panth...

After listing Giani Pinderpal G and Panthpreet Singh G , I am tottally changed. Now

I stoped my Hair Cutting and decided to become a Amrit Dhari Sikh, and daily listen

Gurbani & do Path. as much i can to Prepare myself to become an Amritdhari.

I am really very thankful to this website organser , promoter

Bohat Janam Vichhre The madho Eh Janam Tumare Laikhe.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru JI Ki fateh.

"Drm rwie dir kwgd Pwry jn nwnk lyKw smJw "

Daas

Manpreet Singh

Sangat jee we request you to help us in this noble cause. Support us with your small contribution

http://www.gurmatchanan.com/donate/support.html

We thank all the sangat that regularly visit GurmatChanan.com . We are also grateful to the sangat who have supported us in past .With the Waheguru ji's grace GurmatChanan has finally Uploaded 300GB of Audio and Video Gurbani in forms of Keertan, Katha and Gurbani Uchcharan.

Sangat Jee , GurmatChanan does not receive any funds from any other Charitable Organizations, Gurudwara Committee or any Business. GurmatChanan expenses are been paid off almost entirely through your generous donations. As we have decided to grow up in the coming year with entirely new look and features of GurmatChanan.com. It is your support that can help us to do up all the task.We request the sangat to support us openhearted .We also request the sangat to make monthly contribution rather than a big one time contibution.

Sangat who wish to make a online donation -

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...tton_id=1132974

Sangat who wish to help us from in India can deposit there contribution in the ICICI Bank Account No. 001701526003 or else they can call us at 09915354559 .