Need Support, Please donate.

[Admin jee please do not delete this topic we are in real need of help.]

Pleas Visit http://gurmatchanan.com before reading furthur.

Presently we have 250GB of data online and we have the limits of 300GB. The total downloads that is been done from gurmatchanan.com is now more than 1000GB.

We want to have a dedicated server which is going to cost us .. $300 - $400 /month (due to larger storage space)

we have requested our sikh visitors to help us .. with smallest help they can do for gurumatchanan.com on monthly basis...

no problem if you can help us with $20 - $50 monthly.. or even less.. but please help on monthly basis so that we can pay pay our expenses of servers and internet charges

we are three friends who were running this website from there savings and now we two have lost our jobs too.. :S

Sangat ji help us.

Please

http://www.gurmatchanan.com/donate/support.html

Sikh Sangat jee, we have been bringing up the Free Gurbani download sewa to you from last 1 year. Presently we are having a problem before us that we have got our one of the servers burnt due to high power fluctuation which has resulted to the major loss of data. The updation of the website has been slowed due to the same problem. We are looking to buy a new server (as our old server has totally burnt ) and recover the data from last storage which costs more than $2000. In this problematic situation we request the sikh sangat to support us. Please donate openhearted. All your donations would be used to upgrade GurmatChanan.com for high speed downloads.

http://gurmatchanan.com/

....::::WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH::::....

Sikh Sangat jee, we have been bringing up the Free Gurbani download sewa to you from last 1 year. Presently we are having a problem

before us that we have got our one of the servers burnt due to high power fluctuation which has resulted to the major loss of data.

The updation of the website has been slowed due to the same problem. We are looking to buy a new server (as our old server has totally

burnt ) and recover the data from last storage which costs more than $2000. In this problematic situation we request the sikh sangat to

support us. Please donate openhearted. All your donations would be used to upgrade GurmatChanan.com for high speed downloads.

http://www.gurmatchanan.com/donate/support.html

really thankyou Waheguru ji. We are in worse time of ours. me and one of my admins have lost their job too,burnt our servers . Lets see wht happens furthur.

we wish the things go better as every night follows to a day .. so hope after this worse time waheguru ji will definitly bring chardikala for gurmatchanan.

Also thanks to Admin for correcting that mistake of mine. while entering out the subject of post. :upid:

I currently dont have a paypal account, because I really wanted to donate for www.allaboutsikhs.com

The search gurbani destop version.:(

Dont have a working credit card either. Because the C.cards date has expired and the new ones are lying in the mail in canada, I have no one who can go through a whole years worth of mail and look for them.

Anyways getting back to the topic, regarding the RECOVERY OF DATA from your server. I may be able to help with that. What's the state of the HDD's where the data was stored, do they power up, do you hear the spindle?

If it does, but you cant see anything on the HDD, like the whole HDD just shows RAW partitions, I could help you recover most of the data from those HDDs if not all of it.

I am talking about the ONTRACK easy recovery app. I can send it to you if you know how to work with it.

Vaheguru.

please khalsa ji let me know. because i have 4 HDD to be recovered.

I currently dont have a paypal account, because I really wanted to donate for www.allaboutsikhs.com

The search gurbani destop version.:(

Dont have a working credit card either. Because the C.cards date has expired and the new ones are lying in the mail in canada, I have no one who can go through a whole years worth of mail and look for them.

Anyways getting back to the topic, regarding the RECOVERY OF DATA from your server. I may be able to help with that. What's the state of the HDD's where the data was stored, do they power up, do you hear the spindle?

If it does, but you cant see anything on the HDD, like the whole HDD just shows RAW partitions, I could help you recover most of the data from those HDDs if not all of it.

I am talking about the ONTRACK easy recovery app. I can send it to you if you know how to work with it.

Vaheguru.

One of the servers burnt due to high power fluctuation which has resulted to the major loss of data. The updation of the website has been slowed due to the same problem. We are looking to buy a new server (as our old server has totally burnt ) and recover the data from last storage which costs more than $2000.

I have no idea who or how you had your server setup before but normally you pay a company (host) to 'rent' their server. All hardware failures are up to them to fix and they should also keep a backup as standard also.

So, if anything like that ever happened to me with my current host (and nearly every other host), they would set up a new server, transfer all data to new server from the backups they keep and apologise for the inconvenience and downtime i experienced. If anything, they would pay me for the amount of time my website was not accessible.

Anyway, got a price from the host I am with and they would do the server below for you which would be more than enough for what you need:

Fully Managed Dedicated Server

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (2 x 3.00GHZ)

2GB ECC DDR2

500GB 7.2k RPM SATAII 16MB Cache

cPanel / WHM

2000GB Premium Transfer a month

8 IP Addresses

24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration/Backup

24/7/365 Telephone and Helpdesk support!

Free Transfer Assistance

$0 setup fee

$207.90 a Month

Drop me a PM for more info...

• 2 weeks later...
One of the servers burnt due to high power fluctuation which has resulted to the major loss of data. The updation of the website has been slowed due to the same problem. We are looking to buy a new server (as our old server has totally burnt ) and recover the data from last storage which costs more than $2000.

Anyway, got a price from the host I am with and they would do the server below for you which would be more than enough for what you need:

Fully Managed Dedicated Server

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (2 x 3.00GHZ)

2GB ECC DDR2

500GB 7.2k RPM SATAII 16MB Cache

cPanel / WHM

2000GB Premium Transfer a month

8 IP Addresses

24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration/Backup

24/7/365 Telephone and Helpdesk support!

Free Transfer Assistance

$0 setup fee

$207.90 a Month

Drop me a PM for more info...

bhai sahib ji , we need more 2x500GB HDD and that $200/month , that is why we are requesting sangat to support us. And seeing the whole response i think i woudl really have to leave the thought for a dedicated server.My associate too left me ..just they know we are not gonna get any help ..but lets see till were we can go.... "hope is always alive"